Reply to Stewart Robertson from Susan Aitken

jintybear

3 hours ago, Dave Donnellan said:

Yes I was maybe a bit OTT last night.  I apologise for calling big blue Fin a cunt - some things are better left unsaid.

But read back through this thread and you'll see a fair number of comments that would get people the jail if they said them in any other forum or in public.  Limond went to the clink for less.

blue fin can be a cunt at times and he knows it, but I am sure he will take your apology and move along.

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

I think it more a smokescreen to hide the fact they are ' selling ' c.....c a fair chunk of land accepting no other offers than theirs . This is just a deflection for that . I think ultimately we will get some sort of arrangement to ' buy ' our silence . 

Oooh, our Fan Zone.

16 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Oooh, our Fan Zone.

Absolutely no chance of gcc letting us buy an area for a fan zone , let alone at tarrier prices :lol: 

Nope , best we can hope for is what we have outside EH , or , at a push , use of the Ibrox Complex . 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Absolutely no chance of gcc letting us buy an area for a fan zone , let alone at tarrier prices :lol: 

Nope , best we can hope for is what we have outside EH , or , at a push , use of the Ibrox Complex . 

We already own the training pitch across from Ibrox don't we, thought that is where we were putting it?

14 hours ago, Dave Donnellan said:

I've had enough of the halfwits on this board and will now go back to supporting Stoke. A proper football tam rather than a half-arsed pseudo-religion.

You idiots are unbelievable - not a life between you other than taking affront at every perceived slight.  Grow up and join the 21st Century rather than being stuck in the 17th.

There's been one or two reasonable folk I've swapped posts with but the neanderthals are starting to outstrip the normals.

Away and ride your motorbike ya fuckin fat gonk

18 minutes ago, backup said:

I was going to suggest a petition to have both barred from holding council office, however I decided against it, as I felt the well known apathy that exists in these matters would have been a pointless embarrassment for us. 

Only you could turn this thread into having a pop at our support. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Only you could turn this thread into having a pop at our support. 

Being factual is not having a pop, it is what it is ..as is apathy, the main reason the City hasn’t had a Presbyterian Lord Provost for 46 years and counting.

39 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Its run by Glasgow Life, as far as I am aware. Chaired by..... David McDonald. The organisation that rents it out more than any other is.....Rangers. 

Rangers put more in to youth activities in the area than any of those who, apparently, opposed the application (following lobbying from.... Stephen Dornan). 

Aitken and McDonald have shot themselves in the foot with their denials. The truth is clear and has been pointed out by the club (and Gary Ralston). They have miscalculated their response as the glare of extra publicity is shining a light into the murky goings on in Glasgow. As I said in a previous post, their days are numbered.

I knew we contributed to it , like I said to CB , I hope we stay away from the place now .

9 minutes ago, backup said:

Being factual is not having a pop, it is what it is ..as is apathy, the main reason the City hasn’t had a Presbyterian Lord Provost for 46 years and counting.

Getting this highlighted in the papers and backed by other political figures hardly shouts of apathy.