Sionko to sign for Copenhagen

Mad Dog

Beattie is f*cken aweful but its no surprise that a former tim bought him for almost £1.75million.

If you look at some of the players that have been bought this summer, Darryl Duffy-£200k, Beattie- £1.25million, David Marshall- £1million, Robbie Blake- £300k etc then we should be getting around £1.5million for a Czech international.

agreed somewhere nearer that mark.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beattie is f*cken aweful but its no surprise that a former tim bought him for almost £1.75million.

If you look at some of the players that have been bought this summer, Darryl Duffy-£200k, Beattie- £1.25million, David Marshall- £1million, Robbie Blake- £300k etc then we should be getting around £1.5million for a Czech international.

Then we should also have been getting around £1.5M for a Swedish international, but I recall your delight at getting around £700,000 for him.

Then we should also have been getting around £1.5M for a Swedish international, but I recall your delight at getting around £700,000 for him.

Over the moon as he was f*cken aweful(and that's being kind)

But your right Danny.

Best news i have heard since svensson left. GTF sionko. I am sure we will sell him for less than we should but i am least glad we are getting a fee for him. Better to get £100k for him than have to pay him £250k+ to clear off. I would be delighted if we got £1m+ for him, which we should be asking for imo.

Small side article in The Sun had the figure at £90,000. Surely they missed a 0 in there somewhere?

£90k is what I have heard aswell.

£90k and £13k a week off the wage bill. That's us saved over £1million on him. That money can be put towards another player, I'm happy with that (tu)

think hes still discussing personal terms...loved how sionko was announced as a sub today...hahaah

imo, we should be getting alot more than 90k but honestly, we are better getting shot of him and freeing up wages than have him warming the bench in reserves getting paid a mint

90 fcukin grand!!!!! what the fack, if hes on 13k a week then essentially they're gettin him for 7 weeks wages, what a sorry state to be in, how many players do we let go in this manner, either by pissy amounts, free, or paying THEM to leave?????

90 fcukin grand!!!!! what the fack, if hes on 13k a week then essentially they're gettin him for 7 weeks wages, what a sorry state to be in, how many players do we let go in this manner, either by pissy amounts, free, or paying THEM to leave?????

They've been robbed.

Better than nothing, I would have let him walk for free 2bh, he never cost us anything anyway!!!

I would have paid someone to take him! :craphead:

Better than nothing, I would have let him walk for free 2bh, he never cost us anything anyway!!!

I owe FC Copenhagen a pint!!! :craphead:

I owe FC Copenhagen a pint!!! :craphead:

:lol:

£90k ffs that is pathetic. I know hes pish but there are plenty of pish players going for far more than that. Of course its better that we get some money rather than having to pay him off but i still think that is a very disappointing amount for him.

while its good to get him off the wage bill, surely we have to ask, why have him on x amount of years contract, is that not whta the point of the argument with killie is all about, why do we let these guys go for monkey nuts when other teams seem to be holding us to ransom when we want one of their players!