Mcgregor again today

GOAT

13 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Some ridiculous saves in there. 

I can't remember him making so many wonder saves in any one season first time around. He's an absolute machine!

4 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Knew he'd made some outstanding saves this season but how many would have resulted in goals if he wasn't there ? quite a few i'd imagine.

As above. You have to say he's probably already won us around 10 points maybe? Certainly kept us in Europe. 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Well it is lies, the first sign of trouble was when the administrators were called in and the squad took a hit in wages, something McGregor quite forcibly made some of his team mates do by all accounts.

That's lies.  When admin came in to effect the players were free to walk at that point but they agreed to stay under certain conditions.  The conditions, in many cases, reduced transfer fees.  Most of them agreed to a reduced wage in exchange for a release contract that triggered at say 500k, well short of their actual transfer value.  There was financial incentive for the players to take the wage reduction.  This white knight of McGregor fable doesn't hold any water nor is it based on any evidence you could prove if pressed.

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

That's lies.  When admin came in to effect the players were free to walk at that point but they agreed to stay under certain conditions.  The conditions, in many cases, reduced transfer fees.  Most of them agreed to a reduced wage in exchange for a release contract that triggered at say 500k, well short of their actual transfer value.  There was financial incentive for the players to take the wage reduction.  This white knight of McGregor fable doesn't hold any water nor is it based on any evidence you could prove if pressed.

You literally just proved my point:lol:saying he left at the first sign of trouble was indeed a lie.

The first sign of trouble was in Feb 2012, he left in the summer.

White knight of McGregor fable:lol:

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

You literally just proved my point:lol:saying he left at the first sign of trouble was indeed a lie.

I didn't prove your point.  He did indeed leave at the first sign of trouble.  That he didn't move outside of a transfer window is evidence of that?  Give it a rest.  You do in fact try to paint him as a white knight 'no one wanted to take the drop in wages but big McGregor made them do it' by intimidation or what?  

It's up there with 'Kranjcar was screaming his head off at Pedro' - Kranjcar looks half asleep at the best of time.

Or, Barton tried to punch Warburton but Halliday stood up to him' - This is the type of shite that is said on here.  Not fact based, but based on what people want to be the truth.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Put him up for MotM as well. Does that mean he never does anything wrong or has huge flaws in his game. 

So away to your bed I’m sure your Sister/Maw  is waiting for you. 

There was a massive amount of evidence given to you about the good things Tavernier does.  You refused to accept any of it and instead said 'but what about all the bad things'.  You would rather focus on the negatives that see him as a valuable asset to this Rangers team.  He's one of our best players just acknowledge that and we'll leave it there.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Steady mate he will get his wee gang along in a minute. 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

because he walked out at the first sign of trouble

I said that was a lie, that was my point and you have since proved it to be valid.

If he walked out in Feb at the first sign of trouble, who was our goalkeeper the rest of the season? His stunt double? Fuck sake.

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

I didn't prove your point.  He did indeed leave at the first sign of trouble.  That he didn't move outside of a transfer window is evidence of that?  Give it a rest.  You do in fact try to paint him as a white knight 'no one wanted to take the drop in wages but big McGregor made them do it' by intimidation or what?  

It's up there with 'Kranjcar was screaming his head off at Pedro' - Kranjcar looks half asleep at the best of time.

Or, Barton tried to punch Warburton but Halliday stood up to him' - This is the type of shite that is said on here.  Not fact based, but based on what people want to be the truth.

Stop acting like a stupid wee boy, or worse, a woman scorned.

Why are you inventing things you thought I said? Have a fucking word with yourself.

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

There was a massive amount of evidence given to you about the good things Tavernier does.  You refused to accept any of it and instead said 'but what about all the bad things'.  You would rather focus on the negatives that see him as a valuable asset to this Rangers team.  He's one of our best players just acknowledge that and we'll leave it there.

He is a piss poor defender, that is great at going forward. I’ve stated that countless times and I think we could get  better. 

Why do you muppets find it so hard to acknowledge that. 

Now I’m sure your needed in the family bedroom, night night. 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Forgiven because of a few good games lol

You really are a sad young man. Bitter as fuck. Your weekly team selections without McGregor would have seen us lose hundreds of thousands in Euro revenue and sitting around fourth in the league. Also, McGregor leaving was a lot more grey than Whittaker and Naismith.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He is a piss poor defender, that is great at going forward. I’ve stated that countless times and I think he could get better. 

Why do you muppets find it so hard to acknowledge that. 

Now I’m sure your needed in the family bedroom, night night. 

Through gritted teeth you acknowledge his ability going forward.  I admire you for that.  It must've been difficult :lol:

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I said that was a lie, that was my point and you have since proved it to be valid.

Stop acting like a stupid wee boy, or worse, a woman scorned.

Why are you inventing things you thought I said? Have a fucking word with yourself.

These are very weak arguments. I don't think you've disproved anything I've said at all.

Fact is, McGregor didn't need to walk away from Ranger but he did,  Lee Wallace stayed, what prevented him from leaving?  

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Think they are all in the same bedroom. 

When losing an argument it's a classic that people resort to personal attacks or shouting.  This is the internet so I suppose you're limited when it comes to shouting.

Just now, TMB said:

Through gritted teeth you acknowledge his ability going forward.  I admire you for that.  It must've been difficult :lol:

Nope not difficult at all I’ve said it countless times. 

Pity your not man enough or simply intelligent enough to admit his defending is piss poor. You claim I look to the negative ignoring the positive (which I don’t) then do the exact same by not admitting he’s a poor defender and only shouting like a wee wean about his forward play. 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

These are very weak arguments. I don't think you've disproved anything I've said at all.

Fact is, McGregor didn't need to walk away from Ranger but he did,  Lee Wallace stayed, what prevented him from leaving?  

They aren't weak arguments at all, I didn't need to disprove it because in your wee fit of rage you proved it yourself. He did not walk out at the first sign of trouble, that's fact 100%

Why you bringing Wallace into it ya numpty?:lol:

Changing it to fact is he didn't need to walk away from Rangers, like that has any relevance to my initial point:lol:

Grow up man.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You really are a sad young man. Bitter as fuck. Your weekly team selections without McGregor would have seen us lose hundreds of thousands in Euro revenue and sitting around fourth in the league. Also, McGregor leaving was a lot more grey than Whittaker and Naismith.

Yes, I am bitter, my Foderingham posts never have been serious :lol:, he’s not as bad as Naismith and Whittaker but tha doesn’t mean anything

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

When losing an argument it's a classic that people resort to personal attacks or shouting.  This is the internet so I suppose you're limited when it comes to shouting.

If your going to act like a sad wee taig and show the same intelligence as the local soap dodgers then don’t be surprised when folk call you up about it.