I Blame Donald Findlay

For not buying tent pegs.

Tonight was our first competitive game after the break ( a friendly doesn’t count)

Every other team had a competitive game in the cup with various levels of club and ability, but still competitive.

Grasping at straws but any excuse will do me the way I’m feeling.

There are lots of factors for the abject performance but ultimately it comes down to the team’s reaction to the equaliser. They all looked as if they forgot how to play. I knew worrall’s lax attitude on the ball would result in something like this at some point, far too casual.

I blame the ineffective performance from our players. I watched us totally annihilate the bheast in our last competitive game, what happened tonite is inexcusable full stop! I will say I don't believe Candeias, Coulibaly and McCrorie deserved to be left on the bench after their performance in the last Glasgow derby.

17 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

For not buying tent pegs.

Tonight was our first competitive game after the break ( a friendly doesn’t count)

Every other team had a competitive game in the cup with various levels of club and ability, but still competitive.

Grasping at straws but any excuse will do me the way I’m feeling.

Blame our manager and stop kidding yourself.

I'm not saying sack him, but some of our fans are starting to act the way the taigs do with Brendan, if our manager gets it wrong then criticise him dont blame a frozen pitch, and who's to say Cowdenbeith wouldnt have beat us anyway?

On 24/01/2019 at 00:30, North Antrim Loyal said:

I blame the ineffective performance from our players. I watched us totally annihilate the bheast in our last competitive game, what happened tonite is inexcusable full stop! I will say I don't believe Candeias, Coulibaly and McCrorie deserved to be left on the bench after their performance in the last Glasgow derby.

Coulibaly only played the last 20mins or so, and wasn't that great for the part he did play.