Morelos

jjbscotty12

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

doesnt matter. i get people are massively disappointed but calling alfredo a mongo and a spastic is pathetic. its like listening to a school yard 30 years ago.

Cushy you defended pena, genuinely thought he was a player. You defended an indefensible cunt of a player. 

Just reminding you of one of the worst defenses of a situation I've ever seen bud.

Couldn't give a fuck about alfredo personally, the quicker he's away the better.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Haliday and Kent made an attempt , Morelos made a roarin cunt of it once again............

Oh so you want one of us to hit him got it, just not Mo. 

Is Halliday a clueless bastard then Lego was standing laughing at him after his attempt, will Kent be a clueless bastard after a punch a 3 year old girl would be proud of, he is probably going to be citied tomorrow morning. 

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I think you’ll also find that I offered an alternative opinion to the “rats” theory. Again, I was correct. 

What was correct about your theory? 

Where was the outcry when McGregor done Ferguson and we lost him for two games? 

Whats your answer to Davis and Lafferty being fuckin hopeless and not worth a shirt?

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Cushy you defended pena, genuinely thought he was a player. You defended an indefensible cunt of a player. 

Just reminding you of one of the worst defenses of a situation I've ever seen bud.

Couldn't give a fuck about alfredo personally, the quicker he's away the better.

fine you think that -  its fine. Im not challenging people thinking he needs to go, but the language is appalling. And shame on anybody in here that thinks it acceptable.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Aye have him and Nicky Clark up top scoring goals in championship never been sent off either.

You asked me to prove that Brown deliberately touched Morelos 😂😂 you lost any debate there was there and then you fuckin clown.

Personal abuse will not be tolerated mr hotdog. 

Please do prove that brown meant to deliberately kick, stand on Morelos? You know and I know he did mean it, but how does anyone prove it?

Also we all know of reverses Morelos would have been rolling around like a wee lassie. He took the bait and paid the price with no one to blame apart from himself.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

What was correct about your theory? 

Where was the outcry when McGregor done Ferguson and we lost him for two games? 

Whats your answer to Davis and Lafferty being fuckin hopeless and not worth a shirt?

That’s another thread. Let’s not deviate from you embarrassing yourself here.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so you want one of us to hit him got it, just not Mo. 

Is Halliday a clueless bastard then Lego was standing laughing at him after his attempt, will Kent be a clueless bastard after a punch a 3 year old girl would be proud of, he is probably going to be citied tomorrow morning. 

You just dont see anything wrong with the way the guy plays the game . He is a fuckin liability , how many times does he need to get sent off before it sinks in ?

They fenian bastards knew exactly what to do with the mug and who they would use to achieve their goal , and the fuckin idiot fell for it again.

Sooner hes gone the better..........

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Personal abuse will not be tolerated mr hotdog. 

Please do prove that brown meant to deliberately kick, stand on Morelos? You know and I know he did mean it, but how does anyone prove it?

Also we all know of reverses Morelos would have been rolling around like a wee lassie. He took the bait and paid the price with no one to blame apart from himself.

😂😂

nah mate I reckon Brown was just changing direction and hit Morelos by mistake 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

That’s another thread. Let’s not deviate from you embarrassing yourself here.

lol 

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

That’s right, because you don’t get sent off in other leagues for elbowing or attempting to elbow folk!! My bad.

Stick up for himself, ffs, the slightest wee bump and he swung an elbow, his action was violent and reckless.

Load of bollocks and yes you don’t get sent off in Scotland for using an elbow but have to not be wearing a Rangers top or called Morelos. 

21 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

😂😂😂 you’re thick as fuck!! 

May no point have I defended brown. I just told you truth and you don’t want to hear it.

Away now and finish your colouring in book.

He can't as he has eaten all his crayons and broonaldo came around and ate his lego.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Load of bollocks and yes you don’t get sent off in Scotland for using an elbow but have to not be wearing a Rangers top or called Morelos. 

Pretty sure I’ve seen several red cards for elbows this season elsewhere.

Please so play the anti Rangers card, had the same thing happened in reverse it would have been a red, likewise any player reacting in that way would have seem red. 

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You just dont see anything wrong with the way the guy plays the game . He is a fuckin liability , how many times does he need to get sent off before it sinks in ?

They fenian bastards knew exactly what to do with the mug and who they would use to achieve their goal , and the fuckin idiot fell for it again.

Sooner hes gone the better..........

Nope he’s a great player, he’s never once went out to try and get anyone sent off or intentionally hurt them. Yes he react to getting kicked constantly anyone of us would do the same. 

Halliday Kent any comment???

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Pretty sure I’ve seen several red cards for elbows this season elsewhere.

Please so play the anti Rangers card, had the same thing happened in reverse it would have been a red, likewise any player reacting in that way would have seem red. 

Oh so every elbow has been sent off have they, another load of bollocks claim. 

Plus Mo didn’t use his elbow. 

30 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

I’m not, I’m acting as if he’s our best player which he is and it’s been proven many a time. 

How do you plan on replacing someone who has 25+ goals plus how many assists? He creates chances out of nothing, aye he’s a hot head but he plays on the edge. We’ve spent  more money on likes of Grezda, Barisic who have contributed fuck all yet Morelos is getting chased. 

The boy gets victimised every week in the media and made out to be something terrible. Reputation goes before him which again was proven with the Kent/Brown incident.

Boyd used to get 30 a season ffs n hes shite I’m sure we could find someone to replace morelos as I said before in big games when it matters most he is a liability. UFA game nearly cost us best part of 15million his stupid booking against ayr then misses the semi because of it was lucky to stay on pitch on 29th Dec, losing 1-0 against sheep at ibrox in December when the sheep were down to 10 men then he gets himself sent off so it’s 10 v 10 we go on to lose then that shite again today from him. Hes not worth the hassle.  

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nope he’s a great player, he’s never once went out to try and get anyone sent off or intentionally hurt them. Yes he react to getting kicked constantly anyone of us would do the same. 

Halliday Kent any comment???

How many times have they been sent off this season and made a mockery of  the club ?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so every elbow has been sent off have they, another load of bollocks claim. 

Plus Mo didn’t use his elbow. 

No not every elbow has, but many have. 

Also, elbow, arm, cock, it doesn’t matter. He deliberately tried to hit an opponent. That is indefensible.

Its violent conduct whether you make contact or not, the intent was there.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Boyd used to get 30 a season ffs n hes shite I’m sure we could find someone to replace morelos as I said before in big games when it matters most he is a liability. UFA game nearly cost us best part of 15million his stupid booking against ayr then misses the semi because of it was lucky to stay on pitch on 29th Dec, losing 1-0 against sheep at ibrox in December when the sheep were down to 10 men then he gets himself sent off so it’s 10 v 10 we go on to lose then that shite again today from him. Hes not worth the hassle.  

Tell me many other players have scored 25-30 goals for Rangers? The list ain’t big you can’t play it down.

Morelos should never have played against Ayr Gerrard said as much. Fuckin hell that’s a wind up surely, his fuckin booking was an Ayr player stamping on him for fuck sake 😂😂

14 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

fine you think that -  its fine. Im not challenging people thinking he needs to go, but the language is appalling. And shame on anybody in here that thinks it acceptable.

Not even looked mate to be honest with you. I could imagine thoug

I've genuinely just woke up to videos like that n thought we had won lol

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Tell me many other players have scored 25-30 goals for Rangers? The list ain’t big you can’t play it down.

Morelos should never have played against Ayr Gerrard said as much. Fuckin hell that’s a wind up surely, his fuckin booking was an Ayr player stamping on him for fuck sake 😂😂

Sarcastically clapping at madden he got booked for its a booking. He’s scored 30 goals but wtf does that matter if we are 13 points behind and he doesn’t score against the team at the top?

Archived