Morelos

jjbscotty12

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Bad enough reading it from Rangers hating taig cunts in the media, without a thread full of it in here. 

Are you still defending this cunt ffs he's let the team down today and every supporter the cunts needing chased.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Doesn’t even fucking touch him and if he does it’s just a push to the chest to get brown away who goes down holding his face and should be done for simulation.

The media have done their job for Morelos to get sent off for that, and proof once again brown is untouchable. Any other two players in any other league in the world and that’s a talking to and possible a yellow for both. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

away to your bed ya fool. 

A fool the only fool is you, you have been told a thousand times that he's an arsehole and you have still not worked out you are wrong defending him.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If our players are fit (some look like they're carrying knocks for weeks) and are up for it I can see us having another afternoon like we did in December.

I couldn't believe how we turned up out of the blue today second half with 10 men. They started sitting off, that's a big trait of lennon teams in my opinion. Let us back into the game big time. Such a fucking soul destroying sickener of a pass from Tav to ruin all the hard work him and Kent had done.  I think the confidence would've been sky high if we drew today going into the home game.

I hope the anger and determination is sky high now to get our own back and fuck these fenian cunts rotten.

Story of our season mate, we go a goal down and only then the players seem to realise oh fuck wait a minute here we're actually in a game now. 

Today's a sickener don't get me wrong but we aren't that far away from them at all. 

Get better players in to help us out against sides that park the bus and we're sorted. 

40 minutes ago, grfc1872 said:

But he ain’t is he muppet.

So you’re admitting that playing for us means he’s only worth about £6m but if he played for celtic he would be worth £20m.

Logical...

You’re right I am a muppet for engaging in this debate with you.

18 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Are you stupid?? 

Eveb if Morelos misses him it’s a red card. It’s the intent, not the action.

Its violent conduct, deliberately trying to hit another player. 

“Deliberately trying to hit another player” but ignore when Brown deliberately kicked Morelos before it.

Absolute spakka.

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Fucking stupid as fuck, but that Bastard Brown had a kick at his ankles yet nothing , just like their bloody mini invasion, imagine if that was the 800 bears who had done that. SFA need to investigate this and not bury their heads as no supporter should be out of the stands expecially with our players expecially being attacked by rival fans 

Exactly, also... ive seen nothing circulating about the celtic fans singing the cheer up stevie gerrard song. Absolutely pathetic. One rule for one club and another for another. Callin stevie an orange bastard and get off with it, if it was Rangers singin otherwise about neil lennon they would be after us with pitch forks!!

Whether he caught the cunt in the face or not doesn't really matter. He's swung has arm towards him. Nobody made him do it and it's his own fault.

The wee guy has been great but he's done fuck all of note in most of the big games when it matters other than get sent off. That's why we won't get anywhere near the stupid figures being banded about for him.

People on here are quick to slag that Eduoard for the scum and say Mo is better but you just need to look at his OF record and goals when it really matters to see that we need far better quality to actually compete.

To beat they cunts we need all our players to be at the top of their game and also have a bit of luck. Mo getting sent off for being a fucking idiot is not what we need.

1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

Whether he caught the cunt in the face or not doesn't really matter. He's swung has arm towards him. Nobody made him do it and it's his own fault.

The wee guy has been great but he's done fuck all of note in most of the big games when it matters other than get sent off. That's why we won't get anywhere near the stupid figures being banded about for him.

People on here are quick to slag that Eduoard for the scum and say Mo is better but you just need to look at his OF record and goals when it really matter to see that we need far better quality to actually compete.

To beat they cunts we need all our players to be at the top of their game and also have a bit of luck. Mo getting sent off for being a fucking idiot is not what we need.

He’s scored against everybody except these cunts and that includes Europe. 

Why make shit up, just join the rest and call him all the names under the sun. 

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I have backed Morelos every step of the way but not today. If he is getting abused in this thread then it's deserved.

He's the Willie Johnston of this generation, kicked, shoved, needled and given no protection but is instantly shown red for retaliation.   Broon had a kick at him before he stupidly reacted, similar to the incident up at the sheep pen.   

Why has the media not picked up on the Broon Lovenkrandsesque simulation?

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There’s criticism then there is posting worse than you would see on any other teams forum. 

I do think BD is very negative these days but it's hard not to criticize that today. Repeat offender and incredibly selfish.

9 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

“Deliberately trying to hit another player” but ignore when Brown deliberately kicked Morelos before it.

Absolute spakka.

There is a difference, can you honestly say brown deliberately made contact with Morelos, it wasn’t a kick, at worse he stood on his foot. I’d say no.

Can you say that Morelos deliberately tried to hit brown? Yes you can.

So fuck you ya slevering mess.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I do think BD is very negative these days but it's hard not to criticize that today. Repeat offender and incredibly selfish.

Reacted I agree, but it’s still not a Red and not one other striker goes for the same thing. 

Has he been sent off for striking another player this season, honestly can’t remember. 

Archived