Morelos

jjbscotty12

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Grey is a winger Maddison is attacking mid and whilst Vardy is still decent he is getting on a bit. Morelos would suit them.

Hard to judge as its a quicker game down there and Morelos isn't really quick Leicester are all about counter attack or were not that I have watched them under Rodgers at all.

Morelos when he plays is quite a tricky player or used to be with the ball at his feet we do not see that as much now.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Smile said:

What level of club do posters think Morelos will move too? where would be a good fit for him?

I reckon he'll head to Germany. A club like Dortmund would be ideal for him. 1-2 good seasons there and he'll have his pick of top clubs in Europe

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe Morelos should have a few coaching sessions from the 'Pitch Wise' Vinnie.

That is what he should have done that's how players have always dealt with things.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe Morelos hasn't quite learned how to be 'Pitch wise'.

He's played football all his life he should know by now how to handle himself, what annoyed me more is how can you react again and again especially to Brown the guys a simpleton that has to take minders with him when he's out for a drink. 

Morelos goals tally improved but he plays less football now and goes down more and gets involved in wrestling matches he used to take the ball and outplay defenders.

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's played football all his life he should know by now how to handle himself, what annoyed me more is how can you react again and again especially to Brown the guys a simpleton that has to take minders with him when he's out for a drink. 

I think Scottish football would be different from what he has played before. I don't imagine he's played at a club like ours were we are constantly having to fight the inconsistency from refs. If Alfie had done what other player do and get away with, he would have been hauled over the coals. I don't think he deserves all his red cards, I think that Walker guy has eyes on him like an hawk and instigates a lot of the bad PR that Morelos gets in the media. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I think Scottish football would be different from what he has played before. I don't imagine he's played at a club like ours w'ere constantly having to fight the inconsistency from refs. If Alfie had done what other player do and get away with, he would have been hauled over the coals. I don't think he deserves all his red cards, I think that Walker guy has eyes on him like an hawk and instigates a lot of the bad PR that Morelos gets in the media. 

That's when players have to be more switched on if they think they are being targetted don't react as you know it will let the team down, there are still ways to get at a player without drawing attention to it too much.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

That's when players have to be more switched on if they think they are being targetted don't react as you know it will let the team down, there are still ways to get at a player without drawing attention to it too much.

This is why I suggested he should take a few coaching sessions from Vinnie.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe Morelos hasn't quite learned how to be 'Pitch wise'.

Wish we could invite the very 'pitch wise' Jimmy Millar (now 84 but sadly suffering from dementia) thru to Glasgow to offer Morelos some instruction on 'biding your time' and 'revenge' - Jimmy was a master of the art. 

9 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe Morelos should have a few coaching sessions from the 'Pitch Wise' Vinnie.

Vinnie Jones I always thought was a ball bag but I heard him say on talksport before that he would have loved to play for the bears.

My opinion of him changed instantly😂

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Wish we could invite the very 'pitch wise' Jimmy Millar (now 84 but sadly suffering from dementia) thru to Glasgow to offer Morelos some instruction on 'biding your time' and 'revenge' - Jimmy was a master of the art. 

Didn't realise that jimmy was suffering from dementia......my grandfather spoke very highly of him.

On 12/04/2019 at 20:56, siddiqi_drinker said:

Sad to hear that Jimmy Miller is suffering from dementia :depressed:

Archived