Morelos

jjbscotty12

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You want to list the times he’s scored. 

Or just pick and choice, even including games he couldn’t play in. 😂👍

I'm highlighting our biggest games of the season that he's done nothing in. The games that normally define your season. Also he couldn't play in the games because HE got booked or sent off.

For the 3rd time now I will way I know he's had a great season and scored a lot of goals and some really important ones but he's hurting the team big time with his idiocy.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

I know and agree with you. Won't change matters though unless we can prove that 100%...and we all know how these compliance officers are when it comes to Morelos regardless. He won't get rescinded and Brown won't be brought to task neither. 

Same old same old. 

I wouldn’t mind so much about the media getting tore into Mo, if they actually pointed out if Lego behaves like a normal human being we have a great game with everyone on the pitch and not 2 Rangers players red carded and probably one more to come. 

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Regardless of deserved or not,  I don't think he will be here come the Summer and whilst he still acts up, this would be a good thing. 

Love the little guy when he is on his a game, but he allows himself to react to things that require a clear head and cleverness. He has it in him to remain cool and should know by now this would be extremely high charged. He allowed himself to be wide open to poking with a stick from that walloper. Absolutely  gutted and disappointed due to how the second half changed so rapidly for us. We were superior up till that terrible pass from Tav. 

I don't think he has. In fact I doubt any player has it in him to remain cool on the abuse he takes. I wouldn't. It is cowardly and it's cheating what they do to him and the officials offer him no protection and it's the same for every Rangers player, but it is only Morelos who is targeted.

It's open season on him in particular and on us in general. With Gerrard's coming it has been more so all about us and every hater in the land have doubled down to injure us in more ways than one.

Whether Morelos stays or goes, we need a serious step up in quality, otherwise it will be rinse and repeat.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So if I’m the compliance officer I’m saying prove that brown meant it, so the floor is yours? 

you can see Brown break his stride when he is running to put the leg in, yea i get it, what youre saying, me and you know he has meant it but youre right about the compliance officer. its hard to prove to they cunts. im not defending Morelos, he is thick as fuck and the intent was there.  

Brown has a sly kick, Morelos reacts like a clown. Brown feigns injury as we now know there was not contact. surely the no contact feigning injury should be looked at ? 

TBH Brown was shote today, he was running about provoking every cunt, surely there must be some rule to how you conduct yourself of the pitch.  some one just needs to snap him. 

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

he's a fucking clown and useless in big games players are making an arse of him as he's so fucking stupid. Scott Brown a total mongo did him up like a kipper today.

Tbf brown has been making an arse of  the wholetem and us since we came back up strolling through the majority of games with no one touching him, but yes I agree in part with you.  He is stupid at best but today was his first deserved red card which I don't think cost us the game however it probably cost us the win.  I think it's harsh to blame him for a few of the results earlier in the season for unwarranted red cards

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

But how many times has that happened this season? So he's not learning then?

I agree mate but how can he learn from it when it's an immediate reaction and there's zero think time? It's just Alfredo and only time will temper him.

Soy Alfredo. Surely is.

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s scored against everybody except these cunts and that includes Europe. 

Why make shit up, just join the rest and call him all the names under the sun. 

Me I would sit him down and tell him next season could be the biggest if his career , he needs to smarter than a dumb fuck like Brown as there are far far better out there than him 

Would keep him next season or lose millions basically , he has got it but just needs to channel it 100% of the time . Even at 2-1 down we nearly got an equaliser, the league was gone before today and I seen a more postibbes thepwn negwtives today.

Now smash them and that cunt Browns legs at Ibrox Rangers 

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

My only defence for Morelos is he is not getting protected. Broadfoot did the exact same thing as Brown and got away with it. If players think they can wind him up and get away with it, it will continue. But he can't retaliate in such a big game. He has to keep his cool.

I agree on the protected part.  every other week he is up in front of compliance officer fro reacting to situations, if its kickout or studs getting rubbed down his Achilles. surely its fucking obvious what treatment he is getting.  

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

My only defence for Morelos is he is not getting protected. Broadfoot did the exact same thing as Brown and got away with it. If players think they can wind him up and get away with it, it will continue. But he can't retaliate in such a big game. He has to keep his cool.

It's well past it's sell by date for me on that one 

He doesn't want to learn or he doesn't give a fuck because he knows he will get his move 

I pray we cash in as he hasn't done anything remotely to get the adulation he gets .We still haven't won a thing with him being our main striker last few seasons 

Time is up now and the club have to move on from relying on him 

20 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I agree mate but how can he learn from it when it's an immediate reaction and there's zero think time? It's just Alfredo and only time will temper him.

Soy Alfredo. Surely is.

It's surely not hard to learn not to react to the slightest bit of provocation. By 22 I was perfectly capable of not just turning round and lamping someone when they were annoying me a wee bit.

If he is unable to overcome that through choice then he is no good here.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's surely not hard to learn not to react to the slightest bit of provocation. By 22 I was perfectly capable of not just turning round and lamping someone when they were annoying me a wee bit.

Fuck I'm 42 and lose my temper at the slightest thing that annoys me so can relate to an extent.  One thing for sure if I was in his position today and got a red card for that with brown sitting laughing at me he would have ended up in the Royal 

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

His time is inevitably up in any case. He wants to play at a higher level, we need money to rebuild and with his temperament referees in this league will continually send him off multiple times a season. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

His time is inevitably up in any case. He wants to play at a higher level, we need money to rebuild and with his temperament referees in this league will continually send him off multiple times a season. 

Yep selling him would've probably been a necessary evil in any case. A while ago I would've been gutted but today was the last straw for me. 

58 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

There is a difference, can you honestly say brown deliberately made contact with Morelos, it wasn’t a kick, at worse he stood on his foot. I’d say no.

Can you say that Morelos deliberately tried to hit brown? Yes you can.

So fuck you ya slevering mess.

If you honestly dont think Brown deliberately didnt make contact with Morelos you want to go to your bed.

Fuckin clueless man.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

If you honestly dont think Brown deliberately didnt make contact with Morelos you want to go to your bed.

Fuckin clueless man.

So you’re just ignoring my point then yeah? I know brown meant it but prove it? You can’t.

You can prove clearly that Morelos deliberately tried to elbow him though. 

It’s a red card. You know I’m right so take the blue specs off and see the true facts.

12 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

The thing is .A clever player would have got Brown booked today but Alfredo isn't clever 

He has proved this with commical acting time and time .Let's be honest

None of the refs buy his theatrics but today that wouldn't have got him sent off 

We need a striker who can be smart ,and play the game with a smile 

That is definitely and never will be Alfredo 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Fuck I'm 42 and lose my temper at the slightest thing that annoys me so can relate to an extent.  One thing for sure if I was in his position today and got a red card for that with brown sitting laughing at me he would have ended up in the Royal 

Most of us have a temper mate. But if it's being drilled in to you by your manager constantly to keep your cool, you have to do it.

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuckin clueless man.

He made contact just like he does every game he plays , hes a grade A wanker and nobody stands up against him.

Morelos is a thick clueless bastard who hopefully will be gone at the end of the season , the manager should be getting stick too , he should have knocked this crap out of him months ago...........

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Most of us have a temper mate. But if it's being drilled in to you by your manager constantly to keep your cool, you have to do it.

Yeah I get what your saying and that's easy to say but not so easy to do.  I also think that takes away a lot from his game as well but either way I don't think he will be out problem anymore.  In fact I think if he receives the 4 match ban he's probably played his last game for us

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So you’re just ignoring my point then yeah? I know brown meant it but prove it? You can’t.

You can prove clearly that Morelos deliberately tried to elbow him though. 

It’s a red card. You know I’m right so take the blue specs off and see the true facts.

What the fuck are you on about? Can I prove it? It’s on fuckin video he goes behind Morelos when the ball has been booted up the park and he kicks him from behind.

He’s went down holding his face which wasn’t touched. You defending Brown going about doing whatever the fuck he wants to Rangers players now?

I'm done with Morelos. At least for a bit. 

If I was him, I'd go down like a sack of spuds every time someone has a wee niggle at him. Play at their game. Rake your Achilles? Go down screaming. Show it to the ref. Start changing the narrative. But right now there is no defence for him. He is letting us all down. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

He made contact just like he does every game he plays , hes a grade A wanker and nobody stands up against him.

Morelos is a thick clueless bastard who hopefully will be gone at the end of the season , the manager should be getting stick too , he should have knocked this crap out of him months ago...........

😂😂😂😂😂

fuckin hell, hopefully gone at the end of the season? 

You think this season was bad wait and wait until next season without Morelos. Cunts are clueless.

Archived