Morelos

jjbscotty12

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

There is a difference, can you honestly say brown deliberately made contact with Morelos, it wasn’t a kick, at worse he stood on his foot. I’d say no.

Can you say that Morelos deliberately tried to hit brown? Yes you can.

So fuck you ya slevering mess.

i can honestly say Brown deliberately  kicked him but Morelos bought it, we need to get rid of him.  

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Reacted I agree, but it’s still not a Red and not one other striker goes for the same thing. 

Has he been sent off for striking another player this season, honestly can’t remember. 

It's an easy decision by the linesman mate. Straight red, can't see how you can't see that?

20 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

He's either refusing to learn or just doesn't care that he keeps letting us down. Either way we need to get rid.

Neither. It was just red mist today. An immediate reaction so no time to think about it.

I've seen the replay above and despite that still think the decision was correct.

I've used the word "stupid" several times today to describe Morelos but it's not even nearly the correct word. He reacts without thinking time and the only thing that will change that is age. Impossible to coach out of him IMO. Only time will slow the red mist.

Don't think we need to get rid though. Still the best player in Scotland by a country mile.

30 minutes ago, Smile said:

Are you still defending this cunt ffs he's let the team down today and every supporter the cunts needing chased.

Not the only player tho in our history to let the team down, however when we have our own fans saying he needs chased out the team , some even saying we should release, him what fucking hope do we have. 

Yes he's a liability at times but being honest today was probably the first red he's had for us that he deserves.  He's the type of player that everyone loves to hate and I'm sure when he leaves us he will not get very many red cards. 

Fwiw I think we should cash in this summer 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s scored against everybody except these cunts and that includes Europe. 

Why make shit up, just join the rest and call him all the names under the sun. 

Don't see what I've made up.

Semi final against Aberdeen he was suspended for it because of too many bookings which are mostly down to him being an idiot.

Quarter final against Aberdeen he done fuck all. Replay of the quarter final he done fuck all. He got booked though as standard.

First OF of the season he done fuck all. Got booked though as standard.

Second OF he played well but didn't actually do much other than try to get sent off. Got booked again though as standard.

Today's OF. Gets red carded and fucks his teammates over again.

Only thing he guarantees you in the big important games is a booking or red card. That's the reason a large number people on here and also the manager with his post match comments are done with him.

I'm not stupid to the fact he has dragged us through a lot of matches and got us wins on his own hence why I said he's been great this year. However when we really need him in the big matches he doesn't turn up. 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Not the only player tho in our history to let the team down, however when we have our own fans saying he needs chased out the team , some even saying we should release, him what fucking hope do we have. 

Yes he's a liability at times but being honest today was probably the first red he's had for us that he deserves.  He's the type of player that everyone loves to hate and I'm sure when he leaves us he will not get very many red cards. 

Fwiw I think we should cash in this summer 

he's a fucking clown and useless in big games players are making an arse of him as he's so fucking stupid. Scott Brown a total mongo did him up like a kipper today.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's an easy decision by the linesman mate. Straight red, can't see how you can't see that?

Because I’ve watched the replay, he slaps Lego across the chest with his forearm. 

Find it amazing that the linesman can see Mo do that but doesn’t see Lego kick his ankles. 

Or has he seen an arm thrown back Lego go down like he’s been headshot and thought he’s off. 

1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

Don't see what I've made up.

Semi final against Aberdeen he was suspended for it because of too many bookings which are mostly down to him being an idiot.

Quarter final against Aberdeen he done fuck all. Replay of the quarter final he done fuck all. He got booked though as standard.

First OF of the season he done fuck all. Got booked though as standard.

Second OF he played well but didn't actually do much other than try to get sent off. Got booked again though as standard.

Today's OF. Gets red carded and fucks his teammates over again.

Only thing he guarantees you in the big important games is a booking or red card. That's the reason a large number people on here and also the manager with his post match comments are done with him.

I'm not stupid to the fact he has dragged us through a lot of matches and got us wins on his own hence why I said he's been great this year. However when we really need him in the big matches he doesn't turn up. 

You want to list the times he’s scored. 

Or just pick and choice, even including games he couldn’t play in. 😂👍

Regardless of deserved or not,  I don't think he will be here come the Summer and whilst he still acts up, this would be a good thing. 

Love the little guy when he is on his a game, but he allows himself to react to things that require a clear head and cleverness. He has it in him to remain cool and should know by now this would be extremely high charged. He allowed himself to be wide open to poking with a stick from that walloper. Absolutely  gutted and disappointed due to how the second half changed so rapidly for us. We were superior up till that terrible pass from Tav. 

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You not sleeping yet, start counting sheep. 

I think your a Morelos supporter rather than a Rangers supporter. Only idiots are defending the cunt now he's a liability.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Because I’ve watched the replay, he slaps Lego across the chest with his forearm. 

Find it amazing that the linesman can see Mo do that but doesn’t see Lego kick his ankles. 

Or has he seen an arm thrown back Lego go down like he’s been headshot and thought he’s off. 

Brown should have been carded as the instigator but we all know the retaliator always pays the price.

19 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

We need to sell him, he will never change. costing us to many times. sell him and buy kent. 

Hear what you are saying and yes he let everyone down today.

That said, far less the biased refereering of him, but what his so called fellow professionals are doing to to him is just fucking cowardly and it's cheating by any other name and they are driving him out of our game. We may lose him, but the biggest loser is the game itself in this toxic taig infested midden. It is bereft of all honesty and integrity.

I despise everything about the game up here. One of our oroblems is that we are too nice. We are not the type to go into a game to cheat and get fellow pro's sent off, as others plot against us. What happened today with broon was always going to happen with broon. We have no answer to him. No enforcer of our own or the quality just to bypass him. We go into games in our niavity to do our best and let football to the talking and get fucked at every turn, whether by biased ref's or the oppo stooping to every fucking cheating scam in the book.

I don't advocate stooping to their level, but we do need to toughen up and drop the naivity and if by some remote chance we happen on a ref who is honest and impartial, we might just win something. Failing that, we need to spend a tidy some on serious quality to counteract the cheating and and the bias.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree re linesman and ref decisions all throughout the season have been extremely poor against us and more so Morelos. I know it's difficult during games like this, but he still needs to attempt to keep his cool. Thsee are the moments opposition KNOW how to get him to react. 

Neither here nor there now, it's done and he won't be playing anymore games now for rest of season I'm guessing. 

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Neither. It was just red mist today. An immediate reaction so no time to think about it.

I've seen the replay above and despite that still think the decision was correct.

I've used the word "stupid" several times today to describe Morelos but it's not even nearly the correct word. He reacts without thinking time and the only thing that will change that is age. Impossible to coach out of him IMO. Only time will slow the red mist.

Don't think we need to get rid though. Still the best player in Scotland by a country mile.

But how many times has that happened this season? So he's not learning then?

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

I agree re linesman and ref decisions all throughout the season have been extremely poor against us and more so Morelos. I know it's difficult during games like this, but he still needs to attempt to keep his cool. Thsee are the moments opposition KNOW how to get him to react. 

Neither here nor there now, it's done and he won't be playing anymore games now for rest of season I'm guessing. 

I agree he needs to wise up and he would be better in league where they would rather watch his talent. 

Still doesn’t change the fact it wasnt an elbow and it never hit the face. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Hear what you are saying and yes he let everyone down today.

That said, far less the biased refereering of him, but what his so called fellow professionals are doing to to him is just fucking cowardly and it's cheating by any other name and they are driving him out of our game. We may lose him, but the biggest loser is the game itself in this toxic taig infested midden. It is bereft of all honesty and integrity.

I despise everything about the game up here. One of our oroblems is that we are too nice. We are not the type to go into a game to cheat and get fellow pro's sent off, as others plot against us. What happened today with broon was always going to happen with broon. We have no answer to him. No enforcer of our own or the quality just to bypass him. We go into games in our niavity to do our best and let football to the talking and get fucked at every turn, whether by biased ref's or the oppo stooping to every fucking cheating scam in the book.

I don't advocate stooping to their level, but we do need to toughen up and drop the naivity and if by some remote chance we happen on a ref who is honest and impartial, we might just win something. Failing that, we need to spend a tidy some on serious quality to counteract the cheating and and the bias.

We have to be smarter, thats all, ive defended Morelos all season.i couldn't today, he has let everyone and himself down. If youre going to take a red at least take it with a bad challenge, fucking do Brown. No react to his constant niggling and mouthing. the fact that Brown stood and laughed too, its actually worse now that there is no contact. i cant defend that red card today as the intent was there but surely this cunt Brown should be pulled for feigning an injury when there was no contact. thats also cheating.  

My only defence for Morelos is he is not getting protected. Broadfoot did the exact same thing as Brown and got away with it. If players think they can wind him up and get away with it, it will continue. But he can't retaliate in such a big game. He has to keep his cool.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree he needs to wise up and he would be better in league where they would rather watch his talent. 

Still doesn’t change the fact it wasnt an elbow and it never hit the face. 

I know and agree with you. Won't change matters though unless we can prove that 100%...and we all know how these compliance officers are when it comes to Morelos regardless. He won't get rescinded and Brown won't be brought to task neither. 

Archived