Did we lose many fans after 2012?

King Jela

We have lost nobody. Yeah there might be guys who once claimed to be bears and decided they weren’t. But we never lost them they never counted anyway.

thats the same cunts who have taig pals and would probably wear a celtic Top for a  so called laugh.

from a kid it’s al I knew was Rangers. Was automatically in love with them. Sounds daft but I don’t even think there was a choice for me I WAS CHOSEN. Never thought twice when was. 

WE ARE CHOSEN. 

On 20/04/2019 at 04:22, kplfishtank said:

I know one guy who never missed a game home, away, Europe and all over the world watching friendlies who as soon as we went down said he’d never return , to my knowledge he hasn’t though seen him at a Euro away trip but he went for the time with his mates but didn’t go to the game. Was some bluenose, I went to LA with him for the Galaxy friendly 

First I have ever heard of anyone like that mate. What was his reasons?

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Sounds like it mate.

I honestly cannot understand glory hunters they are fucking bastards.

Call me sad but Rangers are my life. 

It's the only reason they could have for it, anything else is just nonsense. 

There was a poster on here did it too, can't mind his name but he told us he was done and away he went. They aren't missed and they won't be a accepted back, don't give a fuck what they spent following us at one stage 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It's the only reason they could have for it, anything else is just nonsense. 

There was a poster on here did it too, can't mind his name but he told us he was done and away he went. They aren't missed and they won't be a accepted back, don't give a fuck what they spent following us at one stage 

Mate when I grew up all I seen was Rangers win. Now they aren’t winning things nothing has changed and never will.

i honestly don’t know anyone who are glory hunters thank fuck. 

Your right mate anyone who uses different excuses are basically covering up for been glory hunters.

I do reckon a few drifted a way a little .Very similar to when Mo Johnston signed 30 year ago .

But as a few have said .once a bear always a bear .It never truly leaves you 

And unless the yestapo hurry some new laws through .the parties for 55 will be like all our titles added together with a cherry on top 

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Bollocks. This guy was going before the Souness revolution 

i was shocked at him as I knew him from going everywhere 

caseyjones from here by any chance? Fucking weird regardless tbh. Seems like he was looking for an excuse to give it up. 

2 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

Yea and lost the two of them in ECWC, eventually we won the ECWC in 72 as you know

Yes but in the 9 in a row years we still managed to get to finals European and domestic and win. Just now it's 1 final in 7 years which we lost .

16 minutes ago, LV said:

Yes but in the 9 in a row years we still managed to get to finals European and domestic and win. Just now it's 1 final in 7 years which we lost .

You can't forget the Ramsdens cup win.