Well done Alfredo

rfc1990

9 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Think he's pissed because he doesn't learn and continues to make the same mistake over and over as opposed to a singular incident against them.  Kent has had one incident since he arrived.

Like Allan Mcgregor then.

37 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Like Allan Mcgregor then.

was trying to work out if you were comparing him to Morelos cause he never learns or Kent cause he's only had one red card, but you would be right on both so I'll just say yes.

23 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Aye all right:hmmm:  Jelavic

Most of our league is shite . That is what I'm constantly reading on here .

Like I said . His ability at times is fantastic when he is in zone . He just isn't in the zone often enough for me in big games

And at a club like Rangers you need to be scoring cup tie winners and OF games to enhance yourself

I think Jelavic did both

Yet half his goals, 15 came against the top 6 teams with a further 4 in Europe doesnt strike me as a player who doesn't do enough in big games. 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Lol no my opinion just the facts of who he's scored against but aye I respect my opinion as well sometimes unless I'm talking pish

Have a wee vote in my first ever poll then mate . Your opinions are always fine by me

We can all talk pish at times . It's only the ones that don't think they talk pish , that talk pish 24/7:p: