Derek ferguson

Fergie_6

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

As long as the club dont ala Jelavic

10mill upwards and then we talk

I don’t think anybody at the club truly valued Jelavic at what we sold him for tbh. He only went for so little because of the circumstances we were in at the time.

17 minutes ago, CR3 said:

if Waghorn is worth 5 million (Ipswich to Derby) at Championship level, there's no reason why we couldn't get 10 mil from an EPL side on a 30 goal striker, that's peanuts to them.

I think he will be off to Spain or Germany 

This is a bit of a side comment because I do believe what Ferguson has said is a bit retarded but people take our ex-players opinions way too seriously.

I always try and imagine how much our fan base would get ripped if some of their opinions got given the same reach as the pundits.

Seems it's okay to say negative things about your own club online and to your pals, but when an ex-player says it in the media they get slaughtered. 

34 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

This is a bit of a side comment because I do believe what Ferguson has said is a bit retarded but people take our ex-players opinions way too seriously.

I always try and imagine how much our fan base would get ripped if some of their opinions got given the same reach as the pundits.

Seems it's okay to say negative things about your own club online and to your pals, but when an ex-player says it in the media they get slaughtered. 

Probably as they are the few in a position where they should be promoting the club. Being honest downplaying some of our players to friends is completely dif to some of the shit these guys come out with. Not only that what I say to friends or an extent in here is confined to fellow bears not like these guys who it seems are bad mouthing us to anyone and everyone who will listen 

When was the last time one of their ex players downplayed one of their players worth anywhere? That is the problem between us and them unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I think he will be off to Spain or Germany 

Aye, was there any truth in that Marseille rumour aswell? 

When I heard 16 million I took it with a pinch a salt.

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Aye, was there any truth in that Marseille rumour? 

When I heard 16 million I took it with a pinch a salt.

I don't know mate but French football would suit him as well.

The ones that were absolute guff were the Turkish teams. They could barely afford him at 2million now and were being linked for all sorts of crazy amounts but that league is on its arse the now 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know mate but French football would suit him as well.

The ones that were absolute guff were the Turkish teams. They could barely afford him at 2million now and were being linked for all sorts of crazy amounts but that league is on its arse the now 

on a search, seeing media spun a story about Real Betis making an 'imminent' 20 million move for Morelos at the start of May then just to say it was a loada shite😂 

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

on a search, seeing media spun a story about Real Betis making an 'imminent' 20 million move for Morelos at the start of May then just to say it was a loada shite😂 

I think denilson is still betis biggest ever transfer and that was 20 year ago lol