FIFA 20

DeanMK

6 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

One of the objectives is score 3 goals in online max chemistry. Been scoring 3/4 most games and not getting the reward??

There’s a separate game mode called Max Chemistry on Friendlies, took me a while to figure that out also 😂

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

World Class? I play it on Semi Pro. I should play it a far higher level because I scud teams by 7,8 or 9  but I don’t even want the challenge. I basically only play it to fuck around :lol:

Do it mate. 

Currently in League One and drew the 1st leg of the Carabao Cup semis 4-4 at the Etihad after having knocked Liverpool out 3-2 at Ibrox in the quarter finals. 

Best two seasons I've had in a CM on FIFA in years so far. 

Spent £1m on that Hickey from Hertz as cover for Barisic, the rest have been players signed up from the academy. 

Said it before but Morelos is an absolute animal in this year's game, think he's at 41 goals in 34 in my save :lol:

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Do it mate. 

Currently in League One and drew the 1st leg of the Carabao Cup semis 4-4 at the Etihad after having knocked Liverpool out 3-2 at Ibrox in the quarter finals. 

Best two seasons I've had in a CM on FIFA in years so far. 

Spent £1m on that Hickey from Hertz as cover for Barisic, the rest have been players signed up from the academy. 

Said it before but Morelos is an absolute animal in this year's game, think he's at 41 goals in 34 in my save :lol:

I completely forgot that you could edit leagues and move teams around. I’m 18 months into my CM and I’m still in the SPFL 🤦🏼‍♂️

Morelos has turned class for me too. His overall rating is well into the 80’s now. Katic is another one who is sitting at 75 or 76 overall too now and will probably still get better.

Managed to get Adama Traore and in all honesty he should be a cheat code: 99 acceleration, 97 pace and ball control is something like 83. Can literally just sprint past everybody because they can’t get near you.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I'm struggling with him as a sub so far. 

What Chem card you you put on him? I’ve got deadeye on him and he’s been good , having 5 star weak foot makes it a nightmare for defenders because you can go inside or out . 

3 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Play him CAM with ‘come back on defence’ mate, he’s everywhere. 

Here’s my team..

EF3D23A3-51AC-4478-9E9A-C50CEE084408.jpeg

DB69EFE4-4A6E-4FA2-8425-031564697353.jpeg

How you finding Morelos ? Only been bringing him on as a sub but don’t think I’ve scored yet with him 

1 hour ago, Ambrogio said:

What Chem card you you put on him? I’ve got deadeye on him and he’s been good , having 5 star weak foot makes it a nightmare for defenders because you can go inside or out . 

None there's no point on a chem style for a sub because it has zero effect as he comes on on 5 chem and it doesn't give any benefit too the sub. 

Have started bringing him on at cam and he's scoring a lot now. 

7 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

None there's no point on a chem style for a sub because it has zero effect as he comes on on 5 chem and it doesn't give any benefit too the sub. 

Have started bringing him on at cam and he's scoring a lot now. 

Aye good point , I sold my 89 sterling and using Kent instead . Pretty much identical player in truth 

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I love having him were getting so many deserved special cards now and I am incredibly proud. 

Haha ano mate it’s good ! Still got the spfl league sbc to come aswell , reckon one of the cards will be jack or tav 

Archived