FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

6 wins out a 24 this weekend.fucking horrible game the amount a goals you concede from stupid bounces and that are unreal

13 out of 30 every game I lost was by a goal or on pks bar 1 which was 5 2.

I should genuinely have won no less than 19

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

13 out of 30 every game I lost was by a goal or on pks bar 1 which was 5 2.

I should genuinely have won no less than 19

Am away to ma bed in a huff mate a was so close to battering the wee mans controller aff the Tele,raging man lol

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

13-7 and patching it, game’s a fucking shambles man

See on release day, I thought it was a great game, needed a few tweaks buy it was defo the best in years, then they patched it to fuck and it's shite 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See on release day, I thought it was a great game, needed a few tweaks buy it was defo the best in years, then they patched it to fuck and it's shite 

Usual with them mate. Complete morons, made it more competitive and took every bit of fun out the game

11 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The game is absolutely shite tbh.

Gameplay seems to be getting worse with each update, passing is a lottery and 95% of shots in and around the box get blocked by defenders. 

Pish.

Most games I'm having around 16 shots or more with usually about 75% of them on target and still only score one or two goals.

It's a nightmare 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

I've never enjoyed just playing the computer since online gaming became a thing. Rather beat a person 

Playing against the computer on world class is near impossible to break defences down and they just pass you off the park, regardless of the opposition.

I'm playing it out of habit more than enjoyment at this point tbh.

28 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Playing against the computer on world class is near impossible to break defences down and they just pass you off the park, regardless of the opposition.

I'm playing it out of habit more than enjoyment at this point tbh.

Try legendary it's much more attacking and less likely too park the bus if they go in front making it easier. 

Archived