Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the point scoring system, leaderboard and prizes:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=32404

All you need to state is:

• Result
  • Score
  • first goal scorer

We will update the leaderboard after each match, and post count boosts will be given after each month to the leaders, and we will have to announce a bigger prize (probably along the lines of a signed top) soon.

The only way this will keep going if people take an interest in it. It costs nothing to do apart from a minute of your time, so we would appreciate your enthusasism as well. It was popular last season, but can be even popular this season.

Also, don't discuss the game in this thread, only predict the scores, result and goalscorer. We have a match thread.

Here is the point scoring system, leaderboard and prizes:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=32404

All you need to state is:

• Result
  • Score
  • first goal scorer

We will update the leaderboard after each match, and post count boosts will be given after each month to the leaders, and we will have to announce a bigger prize (probably along the lines of a signed top) soon.

The only way this will keep going if people take an interest in it. It costs nothing to do apart from a minute of your time, so we would appreciate your enthusasism as well. It was popular last season, but can be even popular this season.

Also, don't discuss the game in this thread, only predict the scores, result and goalscorer. We have a match thread.

Rangers 2 - 1 Zeta

I reckon we might be a bit too over confident, and Zeta will really push us.

I dont WANT that to happen, but its just what i see happening..

I want A 5-0 gers :lol:

Feel the same about the overconfidence, m8! Hope I come in dead last and we win 9-nil!

Gers 2-1

Novo scores the first