Best scottish based player in continental football

j1mgg

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yes, quite. 

I mean, don't get me wrong, the Denya affair showed the worst of this site, and not for the first time a good poster has fucked off because of it, but I've been through folk acting the dickhead countless times before and not chucked it because of that, so why would I now after all this time? Folk let their imagination run away with itself. I posted for ages after Denya left too... I guess folk just like a dramatic reason for an exit. :lol:

Not been posting for family reasons. 

Hope everything’s well my man

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yes, quite. 

I mean, don't get me wrong, the Denya affair showed the worst of this site, and not for the first time a good poster has fucked off because of it, but I've been through folk acting the dickhead countless times before and not chucked it because of that, so why would I now after all this time? Folk let their imagination run away with itself. I posted for ages after Denya left too... I guess folk just like a dramatic reason for an exit. :lol:

Not been posting for family reasons. 

Good to see you back 👍

1 minute ago, mearns loyal said:

Good to see you back 👍

Probably be a fleeting visit, squire but cheers. Thought I'd pop on to address some of the scurrilous rumours flying about. :snapoutofit:

😃

Archived