Gerrard & Kent press conference - Porto

.Williamson.

Gerrard knows exactly how to handle the media, you can tell he’s of a different class to our recent managers. 
Kent comes across really well, both talk about being on the front foot I just fuckin hope that’s exactly what happens tomorrow, right from the first whistle, stuck in and positive. We are Rangers and teams should fear coming to Ibrox, intae these cunts 

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Pressing for the home support to get behind the team - home advantage and the way we played in Portugal it will give us the edge tomorrow.

Looking forward to a 2 nil win. Touch wood, fingers crossed 🙏🙏🙏

If the 20+K fans they had in the last game is their norm,they're in for a massive shock at Ibrox. Loud and proud Bears.

1 hour ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Gerrard knows exactly how to handle the media, you can tell he’s of a different class to our recent managers. 
Kent comes across really well, both talk about being on the front foot I just fuckin hope that’s exactly what happens tomorrow, right from the first whistle, stuck in and positive. We are Rangers and teams should fear coming to Ibrox, intae these cunts 

They both have been well schooled in facing the media which a club like Liverpool will have been doing for years. We are only now taking care of these sort of professional details due to SG.

9 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Honestly haven't looked forward to manager interviews more since Walter, you know that he'll never let you down or drop a baw in these conferences.

Mind you, it's no that easy to outsmart the scottish press

Who was it? Sasaaaa? ForeverAndEver? CourtyardBear? Or someone else, who said they couldn’t watch his interviews as they knew what he was going to say because it was the same every week, like Warburton. Damnit, if I was 10 years younger I’d remember.

Archived