development squad v Bratislava

bluenoz

Seems like there are a fair few in this team thatll make the step up in the not too distant future. From the little ive seen of them Paterson, kennedy, young-coombes and mebude all look as if they've got big futures. People who watch the team regularly might tell you there are others as well. At long last we have started to take the youth development side of things as seriously as we should and it looks like its gonna pay off.They are doing well at a good level, Chelsea went out today apparently with billy Gilmour missing a penalty as well. 

11 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Seems like there are a fair few in this team thatll make the step up in the not too distant future. From the little ive seen of them Paterson, kennedy, young-coombes and mebude all look as if they've got big futures. People who watch the team regularly might tell you there are others as well. At long last we have started to take the youth development side of things as seriously as we should and it looks like its gonna pay off.They are doing well at a good level, Chelsea went out today apparently with billy Gilmour missing a penalty as well. 

Kennedy and Patterson are the two stand outs whenever I watch. Patterson is ready for first team football - perhaps not for us at this stage but definitely somewhere else. He's big, he's quick and he has a lot of strength. I think he's probably ready for a loan in January. 

I watched the Chelsea game today. It was on BT. Very poor quality in all reality. Liverpool on the other hand were frighteningly good. They were 5-0 up after 30 mins against Napoli. One to avoid in the all in draw for the next round.

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Kennedy and Patterson are the two stand outs whenever I watch. Patterson is ready for first team football - perhaps not for us at this stage but definitely somewhere else. He's big, he's quick and he has a lot of strength. I think he's probably ready for a loan in January. 

I watched the Chelsea game today. It was on BT. Very poor quality in all reality. Liverpool on the other hand were frighteningly good. They were 5-0 up after 30 mins against Napoli. One to avoid in the all in draw for the next round.

Reckon youre right regards Patterson, I would honestly give him a whole game v Stranraer in the cup to start with. That's a good fixture to get him started.

Archived