Does any one upload matches to re watch (Canadian Bear)

WeeJacksonRFC

Hey guys I don't always get time to watch the games ! never miss European as its on my DAZN account in Canada all European games are. 

We don't have sky etc. So only get to enjoy a game via streams. 

I was wondering if any one knows sites or members who up load previous games. Like today would be wonderful to get to watch the game. 

Thanks for any help. 

1_18147660.jpg

22 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

Rangerstv.tv does it if you are overseas, all games apart from Europa group stages live and can then be rewatched any time later.  Costs 300 usd a year.  Well worth it as you don’t need to fuck around with dodgy streams

yeah I have looked into it. Nearly 500$ Canadian not really in my budget to be honest. 

10 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

yeah I have looked into it. Nearly 500$ Canadian not really in my budget to be honest. 

If you aren’t worried about watching a league game live mate, then it’s only £5 a month subscription and you get the whole game the next day. 

https://www.footballorgin.com/?s=Rangers

Try this one. Sometimes has full games but sometimes just highlights. It’s worth getting RTV though for a fiver a month.

There used to be a guy who torrented all our away games the day after. I had a good few years worth of away games on my old laptop. Not sure if this is still going. It was possibly before admin.

Archived