Alfredo - The Man

jbm26896

Makes a valid point about the corrupt mhedia in Scotland. Why wouldn't they take notice of Alfredo's history and what he's trying to do for his ppl,while doing much for Scottish football,in particular Rangers?

The answer is pure hatred/bigotry against him and our Club.

In the cold light of day it's actually mind boggling the criticism he gets from the press .

I can't remember him ever looking like he'd give anyone a bad injury with a late or dirty tackle , I haven't seen him strike anyone , or even get into their face . He's certainly never said anything that you could say was disparaging or antagonistic . A lot of petty stuff granted , but hey , so do many others that don't attract the same attention from the press .

As for the gesticulating , I don't think it's that clear who he's aiming at , it could even be to someone in our side of the dugout . 

On 01/01/2020 at 16:08, corkinator said:

I can’t believe how far we’ve came in 18 months! I had high hopes for warburton, some of the football we played in the first 4/5 months was incredible. 
Gerrard is a different animal, you can sense the determination in him, he just has it. 

Scottish football is a disgraceful cesspool of hate. I hope when he leaves he tells it like it is. 

10 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Reckon there'll be a few books coming hot off the press in the future,in english and spanish 🙂

And in those books will be the truth about the SFA, SPL and Scotland's mhedia, which they will not be able to defend.

Alfredo will open up the can of worms that they have kept firmly closed for too long.

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

This is as true an observation as has ever been posted on this forum, I’d swap over ‘him’ and ‘our club’ in order of hatred mind you...

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Makes a valid point about the corrupt mhedia in Scotland. Why wouldn't they take notice of Alfredo's history and what he's trying to do for his ppl,while doing much for Scottish football,in particular Rangers?

:tu:

Spot on mate ..... had he been the son of potato famine timmigrants to our shores .... and played for the scum .... he would be seen as a saint ......  the press are a bunch of sycophantic arseholes who are kowtowing to their CFC masters.

This Bear has captured beautifully the hypocritical lay of the land up here ..... and called them out for what they are ...... I know we will listen ..... I also sadly know that they won't ..... their only intention is to demonise him and drive Alfredo out of the country ..... sad fucks that they are  ..... I can't wait for 55 to be privy to their degenerate meltdown.

:UK:

Archived