Mentality... Again

Bristol loyal

16 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We are a mediocre team without Morelos and Tavs. They put the opposition under pressure so that they don't have the time or energy to score multiple goals against us. 

Their replacements aren't stepping up when we need them to. Our bench is shite too atm. 

Dropping points twice to a piss poor Hearts is indefensible. Our whole team is to blame. Clearly didn't learn a lesson from our last league outing against them.

Looked at our bench yesterday when the line ups came out and it gave me the fear 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Number5 said:

The need for right sided attacking threat is a fucking must.

If we don't get involved in this window we'll struggle to grab this title. 

Aribo just doesn't do it for me.

Adibo has a really great game and then 2 or 3 average ones .For a big guy .he looks powderpuff way to many times .Lacks composure on way too many occasions also 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Adibo has a really great game and then 2 or 3 average ones .For a big guy .he looks powderpuff way to many times .Lacks composure on way too many occasions also 

Yesterday when he was clean through on goal he appeared incapable of breaking out of a jog. 😳

Having a game in hand creates a negative psychology mentality imo. Had we played it (and won) we would have went into the break on top of the league. Today, the standings show us 5 points behind. And I don't think it helps that the scum always seem to play before us giving them an extended lead in points before we have even kicked a ball. It may be a small thing or an excuse but I don't like playing catch up in games.

30 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Yesterday when he was clean through on goal he appeared incapable of breaking out of a jog. 😳

He does seem to move at one pace.  Despite  being a tall lad he was getting out muscled by their LB too.  I like him as a player but I don’t think we’re using him properly.  Central midfield seems to be his position and breaking forward in to the opposition box he could get us 10+ Goals a season.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Having a game in hand creates a negative psychology mentality imo. Had we played it (and won) we would have went into the break on top of the league. Today, the standings show us 5 points behind. And I don't think it helps that the scum always seem to play before us giving them an extended lead in points before we have even kicked a ball. It may be a small thing or an excuse but I don't like playing catch up in games.

If st.Johnstone finish in 7th before the split and our game v them isn't till after imagine all they need is 3points to make 6th there will be legal battles if they got them.

So this game in hand must be played before then the spfl will be hoping braga beat us

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

If st.Johnstone finish in 7th before the split and our game v them isn't till after imagine all they need is 3points to make 6th there will be legal battles if they got them.

So this game in hand must be played before then the spfl will be hoping braga beat us

I did not know that. This game in hand has become a real headache.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I did not know that. This game in hand has become a real headache.

The only free weeks is the EL weeks the longer we are in it the more problematic it becomes.

Your other point is also bang on this never playing before them nonsense is a problem also. From memory it's been once this season.

Any other time we've played earlier they've kicked off as we've reached HT.

Something that seems fairly new.

Paranoia really starting to kickin for me mate and usually I don't by into that stuff but this season it's completely different

Archived