Current Players You Want Here Next Season.

tannerall

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

Well why the fuck would you keep a player who’s barley kicked a ball in two years ? 

Sometimes it's a bit more than kicking a ball. Why the fuck do we keep Jimmy Bell around? Because hes good at his job? 😂 we need people around the club who know what we are. For a measly few grand a week compared to Tav 30k a week I dont see the issue when it comes to the dressing room knowing what it means to wear the shirt. We've got McGregor for another season and then possibly Jack, after that who else? Fuck even Dick knew the importance of having players that knows what it means amongst his legion of foreign talent. Even if they are just bit part players who will play the odd game a season.

57 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Stopped reading at tav mate, guys the worst right back we've had as a premier league team in my lifetime, nevermind captain

Tav has to go now imo. I think the theory is that he's a 'modern right-back' and we are supposed to excuse his glaring defensive frailties on account of his attacking runs and creative, incisive deliveries.

Teams in Scotland realised long ago that by stifling Tavernier they can get at us and do damage. We'll win nothing with him.

Helander, Edmundson, Jack, Aribo & Hagi.

I haven't put Kamara, Barisic & Morelos on the list because they will be sold because they all want away.

I'm also worried Hagi may have second thoughts. That's not much of a list

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sometimes it's a bit more than kicking a ball. Why the fuck do we keep Jimmy Bell around? Because hes good at his job? 😂 we need people around the club who know what we are. For a measly few grand a week compared to Tav 30k a week I dont see the issue when it comes to the dressing room knowing what it means to wear the shirt. We've got McGregor for another season and then possibly Jack, after that who else? Fuck even Dick knew the importance of having players that knows what it means amongst his legion of foreign talent. Even if they are just bit part players who will play the odd game a season.

No bother Mr Staunch, we’ll just round up 11 guys from the next home game. There mighty staunchness will no doubt deliver 55. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Tav, Goldson, Kamara, Davis and Morelos are the ones who need to go. They are the more senior players who have let us down one too many times now.

Harsh on kamara, he's still young enough to get his consistency up if he stops being blamed by the manager for shit, and theres defo a player in there

The rest can get to fuck

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Harsh on kamara, he's still young enough to get his consistency up if he stops being blamed by the manager for shit, and theres defo a player in there

The rest can get to fuck

I think his head has been turned tbh that’s why I included him. 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

I love how we are all naming who can go. You cant just get rid of the likes of Flanagan, Barker, Stewart etc who have contracts. Now tell me who the fuck is gonna take these guys?

Nobody without us either subsiding their wages or paying them off.

It’s criminal that we are going to have to do that with another load of players having already had to do it twice in the past few years. 

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The rest can get to fuck

How many times has the manager blamed him, and for what?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How many times has the manager blamed him, and for what?

You know what i mean, bad performance he's dropped while others dont get dropped

Away to hearts kamara sold a goal, dropped lile a hot stone

Away to hearts tav sold a goal, starts next game

Can guarantee goldson will start on Sunday 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

You know what i mean, bad performance he's dropped while others dont get dropped

Away to hearts kamara sold a goal, dropped lile a hot stone

Away to hearts tav sold a goal, starts next game

Can guarantee goldson will start on Sunday 

Aye but that's his right. I'd accept he's inconsistent in that approach with others.

But its not being blamed really is it.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye but that's his right. I'd accept he's inconsistent in that approach with others.

But its not being blamed really is it.

Well aye, make a mistake and you're dropped, thats assigning blame

Did gerrard make excuses for kamara away to hearts, like blaming missed chances etc? Nah he just dropped him

Last night gerrard was trying to basically cover for goldson with his comments, 

Archived