The league must be voided

6 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 22-Jul-19.pdf

Looking at the rules the spfl don’t require 38 games or it to be mathematically over to determine champions. 

I’d bet my left nut that they will try to complete the season on the pitch over the summer and if that fails the scum will be champions and there isn’t a lot legally that can be done. That’s my interpretation of the rules laid out. 

Often wrong though

Prepare yourself 👀

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Prepare yourself 👀

There doesn’t seem to be a rule to void a season but there is for ending a season when they like. 

Seems what ever they decide will get fought in the courts. Doncaster already said last week he feels it would be very difficult to play the remaining games should there be a postponement.

If it doesn’t happen behind closed doors going by the rule book I can see no other alternative than them making champions of the taigs and relegating hearts.

My left nut is the smaller of the two and I have a couple of kids 😂

I Literally scanned it to read the parts  relevant the situation but easily could have missed bits

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

There doesn’t seem to be a rule to void a season but there is for ending a season when they like. 

Seems what ever they decide will get fought in the courts. Doncaster already said last week he feels it would be very difficult to play the remaining games should there be a postponement.

If it doesn’t happen behind closed doors going by the rule book I can see no other alternative than them making champions of the taigs and relegating hearts.

My left nut is the smaller of the two and I have a couple of kids 😂

I Literally scanned it to read the parts  relevant the situation but easily could have missed bits

The last 30 pages of the other big thread is me arguing exactly this after being told it from people at clubs. 

The rule that you found is C38 (Champion Clubs) and their definition of Season whicl gives the board discretion to end the season when they determine? 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The last 30 pages of the other big thread is me arguing exactly this after being told it from people at clubs. 

The rule that you found is C38 (Champion Clubs) and their definition of Season whicl gives the board discretion to end the season when they determine? 

Aye. 

Am i in for a hard time? Not even looked at the other thread 😳

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Page 22 defines a ‘season’ aswell

Just now, The Dude said:

Run. 

😂

Fuck!

Thats the black and white rules all member clubs agree to. A tarrier lawyer would destroy any ‘null and void’ to the season legally.

We have to hope the season restarts.

Fuck!

Thats the black and white rules all member clubs agree to. A tarrier lawyer would destroy any ‘null and void’ to the season legally.

We have to hope the season restarts.

Aye. The SPFL have told clubs that's how they plan to proceed. The season almost certainly won't restart though. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Aye. The SPFL have told clubs that's how they plan to proceed. The season almost certainly won't restart though. 

Aye appears that way. 

Talking about continuing the Scottish cup in August and binning the league cup which is not on. Scottish cup this season needs binned.

Aye appears that way. 

Talking about continuing the Scottish cup in August and binning the league cup which is not on. Scottish cup this season needs binned.

It'll get binned I reckon. All depends on when the shutdown ends though. If its that late, it'll be a nightmare. 

Just now, The Dude said:

It'll get binned I reckon. All depends on when the shutdown ends though. If its that late, it'll be a nightmare. 

I think that’s the best we could hope for.

Another asterisk title and no Scottish Cup. No quadruple treble pish. Burst them next season

I think that’s the best we could hope for.

Another asterisk title and no Scottish Cup. No quadruple treble pish. Burst them next season

Thats how I see it. Even if it was voided this year, they'll claim nine next year since there was no competition technically. At least this is a big asterisk 

11 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Aye appears that way. 

The English FA are already considering scrapping the FA cup, so looking like this season's cup will be scrapped. Unless they do a closed doors full weekend of games at Hampden for Semi/Final in July/August pre season.

55 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fuck right off.

And then fuck right off further away.

And then keep fucking off.

In all seriousness no fucking way do they child abusing terrorist supporting cunts get handed a fucking thing. 

They should be losing everything when they are closed down for the abuse scandal.

You wouldn’t give Jimmy Savile a marathon medal if he was arrested halfway through a race for beasting kids. Meeting

Excellent debating skills..

What the fuck does them messing with kids have to do with this? I fucking hate them and the whole Rangers hating scum..

1 minute ago, HalifaxBear said:

Excellent debating skills..

What the fuck does them messing with kids have to do with this? I fucking hate them and the whole Rangers hating scum..

A club that has done what they have done and allowed what they allowed should be handed nothing. That’s my point. 

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

A club that has done what they have done and allowed what they allowed should be handed nothing. That’s my point. 

So you think we'd catch them.   

And if it was the other way, you'd be happy to give them the chance to catch us? 

Archived