The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. The Champion is the club at the top of the table at the end of a season. (C38)

2. The Board of the SPFL have the ability to change the date of the end of the season to something other than that of final game. (General Notes)

3. There are to be 38 games in a Premiership season. (C14)

For a season to be valid, ALL not just SOME of the rules have to be followed. If they do not allow for 38 games, then the season has not followed the rules of the game and cannot be considered valid

Their can be no extension whatsoever were the cries in 2008,

They never told us unless we have a world crisis then their will be a delay.

Scrapping the league this year would be juctice as we can survive as no cunt will want a penny off the Glasgow Rangers for games we can't see .

Karma is a bitch  and if they even attempt to hand them the title then threaten legal action. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Where in that does it say they can end the season when they like no matter how many games have been played?

C14 - 38 matches to be played disregarding abandoned/postponed matches. 

Looks like 8/9 matches will be abandoned

their definition of a season says they can end it when they like

their definition of champion is who is at the top at the end

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Just threaten them with legal action then , as why should we pay all season for the SPFL just to hand them the title?   

As big Marvin said Keep believing 

celtic can't be crowned champions unless the league season is played to a finish claims Charlie Nicholas.

The Sky Sports pundit hit back at claims the Hoops should be handed the title even if the season is ended prematurely.
Celts boast a 13-point lead at the top of the table, and while Nicholas believes they would go on to win the competition he reckons it would be unfair for them to lift the title if the season is unable to be completed amid the coronavirus outbreak.

Scottish football was shutdown indefinitely with the conclusion of the season left up in the air, but Nicholas reckons nothing can be finalised with promotion, relegation or championship titles at stake because t would be unfair.

Speaking on Sky Sport, the former Hoops ace said: "You can't finish anything until it's concluded. I'm all for and I can understand people saying: 'This is celtic's title, they should be handed the title', but it's not finished, it's not complete.

"Will they win it? Of course they will win it. Will Liverpool win the Premier League title? Of course.

But you ask teams like Leeds. You have Karren Brady at West Ham saying it should be null and void and we should be starting again because they are safe but what about Bournemouth who have a game in hand of the three above them?

"So there are so many things that are unfair."

And while Nicholas appreciates the worry over how the footballing matters will be resolved, he called for fans to appreciate the bigger picture of the deadly Covid-19 bug spreading across the world.

"Nobody actually knows the time-frame on this.

This is why we have to be patient with each other. I think the decision was made with common sense and now we can hopefully get things back on.

"I'm patient and I support what they have done. It was the right decision.

"Everybody is trying to say: 'This is it', but we don't know the situation now so people have to understand that.

"In Scotland for many years we had to shut down because of bad weather but we managed to find a way and get that over the line.

"This is different and I'm not saying it's of the same significance but when I was a kid in 1981 there was a six-week shutdown because of the weather was so bad and the pitches were covered in ice.

"We just had to accept that a lot of the clubs were going to suffer financially because there was no income.

"Let's see what develops here. The whole aspect of football is not important here. It's not important who is the champions or relegated. International football isn't important here."

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fuck right off.

And then fuck right off further away.

And then keep fucking off.

In all seriousness no fucking way do they child abusing terrorist supporting cunts get handed a fucking thing. 

They should be losing everything when they are closed down for the abuse scandal.

You wouldn’t give Jimmy Savile a marathon medal if he was arrested halfway through a race for beasting kids.

Also fuck right off knob, learn how to talk to a fellow supporter without reverting to your uncle Jimmy..

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

You’ve the wrong meaning of this, 38 games must be played not inclusive of abandoned or postponed matches. 

Participate in - disregarding(ignoring) abandoned or postponed matches - 38 matches.

i don’t think it’s me that has this wrong 

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

38 games are to be played in a season disregarding postponed or abandoned games. So if a failed attempt is made to play a game, that's to be disregarded and 38 games must be played.

If the definition of season can mean less than 38 games (say now with 30)  how does this fit with C14.

Clubs shall play 38 games in a season, a season being 30 games. Does that make sense or does the start and end contradict itself and become illogical.

The definition refers to dates of first and last games. The 1st is the date of match 1, the last is the date of match 38. The dates can change at the discretion of the Board.

The champions are the top team at the end of the season. Clubs shall play 38 games in a season.

Archived