Look at the difference

Dave Hedgehog

BETWEEN US AND THEM.

Despite the decade from hell for us we have the most loyal fans in the world.

We are still the most successful team in the world 

We have still won more leagues than any team in the world.

We are still the fucking people

They are a bunch of child abusing Paedo ring harbouring dirty smelly terrorist supporting plastic Oirish cunts.

They have more tainted trophies than any team in the world and they now want trophies handed to them they didn’t even win.

And they have very questionable hygiene.

Thank fuck my parents brought me up properly, if they hadn’t I could have been one of them. 🤮

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

BETWEEN US AND THEM.

They are a bunch of child abusing Paedo ring harbouring dirty smelly terrorist supporting plastic Oirish cunts.

They have more tainted trophies than any team in the world and they now want trophies handed to them they didn’t even win.

Thank fuck my parents brought me up properly, if they hadn’t I could have been one of them. 🤮

Ah, that's a horrendous last paragraph. My mum comes from a practicing catholic family although isn't one herself, in fact I remember her singing to me when I was very very young "Yabba dabba doo we support the boy's in blue 'cause it's easy, eeeaasy" is that even an old Rangers song for the older bears?

I digress,

Anyway, point is if it wasn't for my mum meeting my dad (whose dad used to have a king Billy glass window in one of the panels of his living room door) and were all proper Protestants, OO the lot... then I could very easily be arguing that we should get handed a tainted 9in a row (very tainted) especially season 1 through 5. Only really the last two seasons have they had and sort of challenge.  

Thank you Dad. Will never forget that first Rangers top he got me. I wore it every chance I could. 

Since 1845 they've not integrated yet we're pressed to believe we're all the same.

If we're supposed to be cousins then they would have integrated - but they haven't. 

They're not Scots - we are. 

Fuck them - horrid, paedo tramps. 

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

BETWEEN US AND THEM.

Dave? Your a good poster. How could you have been brought up differently? 

Hate the fenians as per but even now can’t get my head round the cry for a winner before a victory has been delivered. If we’d mathematically wrapped up the league without it being finished  I’d be crying void. It’s embarrassing how low decency has slipped 🤦‍♂️

5 hours ago, EverestGers said:

Hate the fenians as per but even now can’t get my head round the cry for a winner before a victory has been delivered. If we’d mathematically wrapped up the league without it being finished  I’d be crying void. It’s embarrassing how low decency has slipped 🤦‍♂️

Easy to say that now but if that was the case there would be plenty of people on here shouting for us to be giving the title that we had already won.

To say different is fantasy shite. 

5 hours ago, EverestGers said:

That is an obvious lie. Also, if the scum had it mathematically won then it would be correct to award them the title. 

7 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Ah, that's a horrendous last paragraph. My mum comes from a practicing catholic family although isn't one herself, in fact I remember her singing to me when I was very very young "Yabba dabba doo we support the boy's in blue 'cause it's easy, eeeaasy" is that even an old Rangers song for the older bears?

I digress,

Anyway, point is if it wasn't for my mum meeting my dad (whose dad used to have a king Billy glass window in one of the panels of his living room door) and were all proper Protestants, OO the lot... then I could very easily be arguing that we should get handed a tainted 9in a row (very tainted) especially season 1 through 5. Only really the last two seasons have they had and sort of challenge.  

Thank you Dad. Will never forget that first Rangers top he got me. I wore it every chance I could. 

Not a single mention of religion in my post so I’m really failing to see anything horrendous. 😳

7 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I digress,

I am sure that is a line from a Scotland World Cup song when we used to get there. 

Had a little Google there and it was from the 1974 Germany one. Easy Easy it was called.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Easy to say that now but if that was the case there would be plenty of people on here shouting for us to be giving the title that we had already won.

To say different is fantasy shite. 

If we were in their’s/Dundee United’s/Liverpool’s position I’d be wanting it, would rather we never acted like them about it though.

If OP had concentrated on the moral, ethical and sporing integrity differences between our club and the club  with no shame, and summed it up in two factual, relevant concise passages without the crude language and unnecessary focus on religion and politics, this could have been the greatest post in RM history.

Unfortunately he failed badly.

Please delete thread admin. 

I'll now start a new topic where we can do it properly. 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

If OP had concentrated on the moral, ethical and sporing integrity differences between our club and the club  with no shame, and summed it up in two factual, relevant concise passages without the crude language and unnecessary focus on religion and politics, this could have been the greatest post in RM history.

Unfortunately he failed badly.

Please delete thread admin. 

I'll now start a new topic where we can do it properly. 

Apart from no mention of religion or politics you could well be right 🙄

7 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Not a single mention of religion in my post so I’m really failing to see anything horrendous. 😳

I was meaning the "I could've been one of them" line. 👍

Point I was making, was I REALLY could've been one of them if it wasn't for my Dad. 

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I was meaning the "I could've been one of them" line. 👍

Point I was making, was I REALLY could've been one of them if it wasn't for my Dad. 

You mentioned religion, not me.

It was a joke dig at being a celtic fan. 👍

7 hours ago, pcbear said:

I am sure that is a line from a Scotland World Cup song when we used to get there. 

Had a little Google there and it was from the 1974 Germany one. Easy Easy it was called.

Thanks man, that's appreciated.  Wondered why my mum used to sing that cause of her upbringing but it makes total sense now 👍

Archived