IMPORTANT NOTICE: 4-LADS HAD A DREAM

WATP-FOREVER

Rfc52 - I think you’re being a bit obtuse here.

The Club was given or obtained the evidence. They’ll have gone to him with the evidence and he’ll have created a plan around it of what to do/say.

I’m not just talking specifically about ‘ the evidence’, since this all kicked off it’s been a very different  approach which is pretty obvious to me in the way it’s been written etc. 

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

No you are missing the point.  The comms guy will know about the evidence but will be responsible for how we make our information known to the public.  Presentation is important.

Aye a know this. 

But this is the board's fight. People are holding this guy up as some form of hero when it's the board who are in on this. 

He's released some. Excellent statements don't get me wrong and I'm not trying to hammer the guy but the way a couple of posters on here have went on you'd think he was doing this himself and it's him going after the spfl 

14 hours ago, British_Empire said:

The talk is that tomorrow, the SPFL are going to reveal they will give any clubs that need it their cash in the forms of loans.

I hope so for a few reasons, mainly ;

It should prevent Dundee changing their vote - if they ever intended doing so
It also is an admission of guilt. Something that couldn't be done, they can now do and therefore making them look incompetent at best and corrupt at worst.

And..... it will back up Rangers resolution proposal which included the solution of doing just that. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye a know this. 

But this is the board's fight. People are holding this guy up as some form of hero when it's the board who are in on this. 

He's released some. Excellent statements don't get me wrong and I'm not trying to hammer the guy but the way a couple of posters on here have went on you'd think he was doing this himself and it's him going after the spfl 

I think you’re being harsh, there has been a clear change here, that’s down to one person which is what he’s paid to do. Credit where credit is due. 

It is a team effort, he won’t get anything out until the Board have cleared it but it’s obvious there’s been a change in approach. He should be part of the Board now anyway. Any PR person should be. Look at any successful political leader and they always have their PR person by their side: Boris Johnston with Cummings, Tony Blair with Campbell etc. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye a know this. 

I know what you mean about the way some are giving the comms guy such pats on the back.   The point is that we have been so used to utterly abject PR before that when we finally appoint a professional who is good at his job we are in awe at the difference.

Just now, SuperAli said:

I think you’re being harsh, there has been a clear change here, that’s down to one person which is what he’s paid to do. Credit where credit is due. 

It is a team effort, he won’t get anything out until the Board have cleared it but it’s obvious there’s been a change in approach. He should be part of the Board now anyway. Any PR person should be. Look at any successful political leader and they always have their PR person by their side: Boris Johnston with Cummings, Tony Blair with Campbell etc. 

I've said he's put out good statements but some. Claimed this is all down to him which is ridiculous. 

It's the board fighting it wether we have a pr guy releasing statements or not. 

He's not the guy taking on the spfl

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

I know what you mean about the way some are giving the comms guy such pats on the back.   The point is that we have been so used to utterly abject PR before that when we finally appoint a professional who is good at his job we are in awe at the difference.

We've been piss poor mate I'm not denying that. This guys been good with his statements etc but like I said to Ali above a few posters on here are basically saying this is all down to him and its he and not that board that are running with this which is ridiculous 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

It's madness that people think that our pr guy is handling how the board deal with this 😂😂

Graham is leading this. Make no mistake. 

Park, Blair and Robertson may not realise it, but Graham is calling the important shots here. 

If it were left 100 % up to the three incompetents we'd be in trouble. 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Park, Blair and Robertson may not realise it but Graham is calling the important shots here. 

If it were left up to the three incompetents we'd be in trouble. 

He's no ffs 😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

We've been piss poor mate I'm not denying that. This guys been good with his statements etc but like I said to Ali above a few posters on here are basically saying this is all down to him and its he and not that board that are running with this which is ridiculous 

Agreed about some posters but the difference in our PR has been obvious.  The board are running this of course but the input of the PR guy is obvious.   If it wasn't for him then our statements would be the same crap as previously issued and we wouldn't have the same impact.  

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Agreed about some posters but the difference in our PR has been obvious.  The board are running this of course but the input of the PR guy is obvious.   If it wasn't for him then our statements would be the same crap as previously issued and we wouldn't have the same impact.  

I wasnt having a go at him just mainly those like the poster above who believes this is all down to the new guy

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've said he's put out good statements but some. Claimed this is all down to him which is ridiculous. 

It's the board fighting it wether we have a pr guy releasing statements or not. 

He's not the guy taking on the spfl

He is the front of the board’s action. It’s not always what you’ve got but the way you present what you’ve got hence the term ‘spin doctor.’ 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's no ffs 😂😂😂😂😂

Who is  "leading" then? 

Because Blair, Park and Robertson couldn't lead a dog. 

Graham is the brains behind this - and for that we should be grateful. 

The strategy is Graham's and the board are doing well to take his guidance. It' a why he was appointed. 

5 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Park, Blair and Robertson may not realise it, but Graham is calling the important shots here. 

If it were left 100 % up to the three incompetents we'd be in trouble. 

Agreed. 

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Who is  "leading" then? 

The strategy is Graham's and the board are doing well to take his guidance. It' a why he was appointed. 

😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Who is  "leading" then? 

I hope we have a few  legal brains working on this and not depending on a PR guy to come up with a legal strategy 

Archived