Season Ticket Refunds 2019/20

If we didn't get to see any games in the new season I recon there would be money given back.  The running costs week in week out around home games will be hugely reduced if we are not there, so there should be budgeted for money spare.  We would likely get something out of it, even if just a decent token to spend in the store.

6 hours ago, RAFREG said:

Hi can anyone put me in touch with the slo. I’ve just received an email from Rangers telling me I’ve purchased my season ticket in one payment. I had chosen to pay by monthly instalments starting on the 29/5, I tried phoning but just get all lines are closed. I’ve sent an email to the webmail address but am concerned that this will take the usual weeks to reply. 
thanks in advance 

That sounds like the confirmation email as it just shows the full ST price plus a £10 fee for using the installments.

Been a few fans confused by it but that email coming through means you can now go on and update your CCCS preferences

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

That sounds like the confirmation email as it just shows the full ST price plus a £10 fee for using the installments.

Been a few fans confused by it but that email coming through means you can now go on and update your CCCS preferences

Thanks a lot mate I realised that a wee bit later .

Done the cccs scheme and my Gers too. 

On 20/05/2020 at 14:25, Wee Bud said:

Was it not stated recently that under the terms and conditions we weren’t entitled to a refund,I’m lucky that I’m still working and wouldn’t have wanted the money back and have renewed for next season but surely the club can’t expect us to miss somewhere in the region of a third of home games if it’s behind closed doors and then just give us another voucher.

I got a email last week saying any games played behind closed doors at ibrox will be discounted from next seasons ticket 

On 20/05/2020 at 15:36, docspiderman said:

Other clubs like Hearts,Hibs,Aberdeen,Motherwell are offering refunds albeit asking fans not to claim. It was reported that most clubs including celtic had this in their terms.We were quoted as the exception and I doubt if we have changed our terms so no refund next season even if all games are closed doors. 

Liar. 

why are you lying. None of those clubs have offered refunds only  a reduction for games missed For next season’s ticket. 

I have been offered a reduction pro rata for behind closed doors games.  

32 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am paying by credit card this year. If any games not available, then refund is due from Credit card company. Worth it for the £3 fee.

Charge back for services/goods not provided.  Might be a good shout but I just looked at Hertz’s T&C’s states no refund in ANY circumstances. I hope ours are slightly more bendable 

3 hours ago, Louden_Greg said:

Greg is there any discussion about refunds from Rangers should the season (very likely) start behind closed doors? Some of the news outlets are saying there probably won’t be crowds at games until there is a vaccine which might be next year ☹️

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Liar. 

why are you lying. None of those clubs have offered refunds only  a reduction for games missed For next season’s ticket. 

I have been offered a reduction pro rata for behind closed doors games.  

18th May Aberdeen issued a statement that it was the right thing to do offering refunds for the games not played but asked fans to help the club by not claiming this. Livingston said it would cost them£62k if fans insisted on claiming refunds due. Hearts and Hibs made similar pleas to their fans.

On 21/05/2020 at 09:40, RAFREG said:

Hi can anyone put me in touch with the slo. I’ve just received an email from Rangers telling me I’ve purchased my season ticket in one payment. I had chosen to pay by monthly instalments starting on the 29/5, I tried phoning but just get all lines are closed. I’ve sent an email to the webmail address but am concerned that this will take the usual weeks to reply. 
thanks in advance 

They usually reply to emails in a day,2 at most.

Weeks is just a lie.

Fortunate to be working just now, so have renewed.  The least I expect from the players whose wages I am contributing too is some fight, and not greeting about players being in our faces and not being able to handle it.  

Archived