Morelos Agrees terms with Lille

CR3

Rangers forward Alfredo Morelos has agreed personal terms with Ligue 1 side Lille and the two clubs are now negotiating a fee for the Colombia international.

Earlier this month, Lille had a £23m bid for Canada striker Jonathan David rejected by Gent. The French club now appear to have switched their focus to Morelos, who has established himself as a key player for Rangers since joining from HJK Helsinki in 2017, scoring 44 goals in 91 Scottish Premiership appearances for the club.

Source: SSN https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12036464/alfredo-morelos-Rangers-striker-agrees-to-join-lille 

*Apologies, seen it in Transfer thread.* Heads still a bit fried from Saturday night and the news.:pipe:

1 minute ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Twitter is a riot with this. 

People tweeting prices of £21M to as low as £5.5M being negotiated :sarcasm:

if they were willing to shell out 23M on the Genk player it shows they have a few quid anyway.

Should try and milk it a bit for sure.

are we linked with any strikers the now. surely if he goes sg will get some cash to buy a striker in

we should sign shankland anyway. shankland and another 1 if morelos goes.

morelos is worth so many points to us a season that is fucked up if he goes

Just now, Rumblepack said:

fuck sake if its 5m wtf

I shouldn't think so...however nothing ever surprises me with Rangers anymore. We have made some bad decisions in past 😐

But I don't think we would sell for £5.5M. That would be a serious kick in the teeth. 

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

if they were willing to shell out 23M on the Genk player it shows they have a few quid anyway.

Should try and milk it a bit for sure.

Agreed. I said same to someone else. 

I would like to hope we would get a decent price for Alfie regardless of his lack of goals recently. 

Archived