Rtv commentary

jjbscotty12

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Happens all the time in hotels does it not? Groupon vouchers for restaurants?

Im not being funny but you can’t charge £30 for a Ppv v St Mirren.

Im a season ticket holder too and think the club have got it spot on with their pricing.

Nah mate non season ticket holders canny be paying less for the full of August (£27) than we are for st Mirren Sunday 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Happens all the time in hotels does it not? Groupon vouchers for restaurants?

Im not being funny but you can’t charge £30 for a Ppv v St Mirren.

Im a season ticket holder too and think the club have got it spot on with their pricing.

Why can't u that's how much it would be to go to the game. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Why can't u that's how much it would be to go to the game. 

Just now, Cedrick said:

£28 for me to watch Sunday mate , £9.99 for non season tickets holders 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Why did you renew then when you knew you wouldn’t realistically be in the stadium til January?

You really are just being petty now. You’re happy to invest in the club in whatever way possible surely?

There is supposed to be advantages to being a season ticket holder people need to remember that. The 40 thousand plus season ticket holders are paying more for st.mirren than non season tickets are for the full month.

Loyalty is meant to work both ways troops

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Why did you renew then when you knew you wouldn’t realistically be in the stadium til January?

You really are just being petty now. You’re happy to invest in the club in whatever way possible surely?

I certainly didn’t renew to think my season on the laptop will cost £480 and a non season ticket holders season will cost £180 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Same shambles don't worry it's "free access"

Need supporters employed to be involved in the decision making process mate , how anybody can think this is correct is fucking beyond me 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agree with you here mate. The club could be doing a wee bit more for season ticket holders.

Even something daft like sending out a programme, 4 pies and 4 beers. Not the usual Ibrox ones though, I'm talking at least Pars quality here. 

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Agree with you here mate. The club could be doing a wee bit more for season ticket holders.

Even something daft like sending out a programme, 4 pies and 4 beers. Not the usual Ibrox ones though, I'm talking at least Pars quality here. 

Up to you if you want the cunt constantly ripped oot ye mate I don’t 

12 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Why did I renew its what we do that's why. I said when this was announced that the £9.99 was a disgrace. Its been done to get more people watching I understand that BUT what about the season ticket holders.

Its costing me £19 more to watch the same stream as everyone else 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I certainly didn’t renew to think my season on the laptop will cost £480 and a non season ticket holders season will cost £180 

It’s clearly not as simple as that. I have a season ticket with my son so that’s 2 people watching the game on 1 code so maybe perhaps paying more. That’s just the situation. Surely you accept that and once people can go in stadia you can go in whilst thousand who’ve paid ppv can’t.

Rangers could only sell another 8k tickets if the game was at Ibrox at £9.99 they will sell a lot more packages. At £30 they wouldn’t. surely you can understand that?

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Why the fuck shouldn't they?  :lol:

City full of restaurants, pubs and other businesses that would bite their arms of just now for a contract like that. 

😂😂, I’m on the peroni then fuck them would took tennents but only got themselves to blame 👍🏻😂

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why did I renew its what we do that's why. I said when this was announced that the £9.99 was a disgrace. Its been done to get more people watching I understand that BUT what about the season ticket holders.

Its costing me £28 more to watch the same stream as everyone else 

See when we’re playing the tarriers or the game that wins us the league and we’re sitting in our seats will it really bother about the ppv price v st Mirren cos ultimately that’s what matters about being a season ticket holder. Not the price the loyalty and knowing you’ll be there no matter what for the important and crucial games 

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It’s clearly not as simple as that. I have a season ticket with my son so that’s 2 people watching the game on 1 code so maybe perhaps paying more. That’s just the situation. Surely you accept that and once people can go in stadia you can go in whilst thousand who’ve paid ppv can’t.

Rangers could only sell another 8k tickets if the game was at Ibrox at £9.99 they will sell a lot more packages. At £30 they wouldn’t. surely you can understand that?

That’s the thing mate it is as simple as that and I couldn’t give a fuck what Rangers sell I just want for once during this pandemic to be treated fairly as a season ticket holder

why not let us pay £9.99 a game and if we’re allowed back in pay the remainder of the season tick cost for the games we’ve attended ? 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its costing me £19 more to watch the same stream as everyone else 

So you genuinely think the club should charge £30 ppv for every game?

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

See when we’re playing the tarriers or the game that wins us the league and we’re sitting in our seats will it really bother about the ppv price v st Mirren cos ultimately that’s what matters about being a season ticket holder. Not the price the loyalty and knowing you’ll be there no matter what for the important and crucial games 

The point is you can't know you'll be there for it. You might still be sitting at home watching it on your laptop having paid 3x more than people who pay per game are.

More money to the club means more signings like Roofe , Itten , Kent and Hagi. Not many are going to buy at  £28 a game.  Surely no one expects the club to turn down a lucrative revenue stream because we decided to renew season tickets in full knowledge we may not get to games. Selling to others  at £9.99 doesn't effect me or other season ticket holders at all.

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

That’s the thing mate it is as simple as that and I couldn’t give a fuck what Rangers sell I just want for once to be treated during this pandemic to be treated fairly as a season ticket holder

why not let us pay £9.99 a game and if we’re allowed back in pay the remainder of the season tick cost for the games we’ve attended ? 

You’re coming across as pathetic greeting about the price. No one forced you to renew during a pandemic 

Archived