Rtv commentary

jjbscotty12

3 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

You didn't pay that for the stream , you paid that for a season ticket knowing that there was a good chance you may not get to some or even all of the games. 

Correct that shouldn’t mean a non season ticket holder can watch the full season on the laptop for £300 less than me if we’re not back this season 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If you bought a season ticket knowing you cannot actually go to games then I salute you but you surely can’t expect Rangers to over price Rangers TV to justify your outlay.

You will get Rangers TV without charge as it’s the best case scenario for fans who can’t get in.

Rangers can then charge the other fans a reasonable amount to do the same.

Mate am fortunate this ain't about the cash for me but surely even£20 per PPV would be more justifiable. £9.99. Is under valuing my season tickets. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your no getting it go to Ibrox and get a ticket you'll be charged£28 offer them a £10 see how u get on.

The priority should be those season ticket holders.

You're no getting it, we're in unchartered territory because we can't go to Ibrox.

The club are trying to bring in additional money from a game folk can't get to, its not comparable to when we all can. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Mate am fortunate this ain't about the cash for me but surely even£20 per PPV would be more justifiable. £9.99. Is under valuing my season tickets. 

Very few would pay £20 a match to watch Rangers TV.

That would be £60 in August alone to watch 3 games on a stream, quite steep to be honest.

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

You are paying 28 for the privilege of actually being at the game.  Not the clubs fault you can't get in at the moment.

Nobody is going to pay that to watch it on their laptop.

In paying it so why shouldn’t a non season ticket holder ? So see when we’re back, I’m in my seat , how much will a public sale ticket be ? It’s the exact same set up just now 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Are you saying watching Rangers TV should cost the same as a season ticket then?

And if so which ST, the one at lowest adult price or the Bar 72 / corporate ones. Woulnt want those guys being hard done by them paying more than the cheaper seat guys but getting the same currently for their ST money.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And if so which ST, the one at lowest adult price or the Bar 72 / corporate ones. Woulnt want those guys being hard done by them paying more than the cheaper seat guys but getting the same currently for their ST money.

Spot on mate.

You buy a season ticket to take your seat not to subscribe to a TV channel.

The Rangers TV “freebie” is all the club can do for people who chose to pay out knowing they couldn’t get in for an unspecified amount of time.

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Correct that shouldn’t mean a non season ticket holder can watch the full season on the laptop for £300 less than me if we’re not back this season 

You're watching the stream for free. You bought a season ticket for games that we can't go to. Are you  suggesting international bears who pay £240 a season should pay double that now because fans can't get in the ground. The club has  to go with a sensible price point to maximise revenues.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I see. It's only ST holders who get to watch the game. 

Nonsense.

Eh non season ticket holders will be charged £25+ for a matchday ticket. Why has that now been drastically reduced to £9.99 to watch a stream whilst season ticket holders pay full whack. Am no saying charge them full price but just NO season ticket holder should be charged over £300 more to do exactly that.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Eh non season ticket holders will be charged £25+ for a matchday ticket. Why has that now been drastically reduced to £9.99 to watch a stream whilst season ticket holders pay full whack. Am no saying charge them full price but just NO season ticket holder should be charged over £300 more to do exactly that.

Think you’ve lost the plot tbh mate 

We are all going around in circles here need to agree to disagree but the conclusion is , season ticket holders are paying £28 minimum for Sunday non season ticket holders £10 , I suggest non season ticket holders pay the equivalent of a public sale ticket to watch “oh we can’t have that” how can we not season ticket holders have to , fucking baffling 

1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

You're watching the stream for free. You bought a season ticket for games that we can't go to. Are you  suggesting international bears who pay £240 a season should pay double that now because fans can't get in the ground. The club has  to go with a sensible price point to maximise revenues.

So in your opinion is sensible - well in my opinion it's far too low

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Are you saying watching Rangers TV should cost the same as a season ticket then?

Deepens on circumstances mate ffs am saying £20 PPV if every game is £9.99 this season and we don't get back to football I've paid £300 more than a non season ticket holder to watch streams how's that fair

2 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Honest to fuck , how the fuck am I watching it for free ??? See if I didn’t renew and Rangers still sent me a code I’m then watching it for free , I’ve got a code coz I’ve paid £480 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

We are all going around in circles here need to agree to disagree but the conclusion is , season ticket holders are paying £28 minimum for Sunday non season ticket holders £10 , I suggest non season ticket holders pay the equivalent of a public sale ticket to watch “oh we can’t have that” how can we not season ticket holders have to , fucking baffling 

So the club don't lose money we should all increase payments to the average price that our most expensive ST holder pays. I take it you agree with this?

Just now, KingKirk said:

Deepens on circumstances mate ffs am saying £20 PPV if every game is £9.99 this season and we don't get back to football I've paid £300 more than a non season ticket holder to watch streams how's that fair

No you paid for a season ticket out of choice knowing you might not get in. Fairness doesn’t even play a part in that.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I don't get your point. Club are looking to make the most money they can.

Once the virus is over you get to back to Ibrox. The rest don't.

Archived