BBC Scotland Football

Unionblue

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

If a team wins 6-0 I think they’re well within their rights to use that as a headline. We don’t need to be offended by everything. 

It's the clear biased nature of the reporting and the way they word the reports , when we win the don't put the story up straight away , can be hours later sometimes , if we lose the match report is up immediately.

30 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

If a team wins 6-0 I think they’re well within their rights to use that as a headline. We don’t need to be offended by everything. 

I worry about some of our fans, genuinely. Their blood pressure must be through the roof if they can be so easily offended by someone using the word ‘thrashing’ after a team wins 6-0. 

3 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

what a laugh

here's to bbc scotland the friends of Rangers

Well, what to do is remember what the BBC said, then if we ever win 6-0 against a shite team worth 2m  - and they don't use the word "thrash" - start a thread  complaining about it.

I don't see it happening any time soon when we can't score against the mighty Livingston, but I'll look forward to your thread when it's made.

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

Well, what to do is remember what the BBC said, then if we ever win 6-0 against a shite team worth 2m  - and they don't use the word "thrash" - start a thread  complaining about it.

I don't see it happening any time soon when we can't score against the mighty Livingston, but I'll look forward to your thread when it's made.

You can look forward to a better future when you have some fucking discernment about what is going on, but otherwise, you can always attempt to impress the lessers amongst us, meanwhile let's settle for the headlines

2 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

yea, here's to you 24  posts, away and rattle your beads

Let the adults talk while you get offended over what BBC Scotland say. Fuck sake they haven’t even been allowed media access to Ibrox in years, who gives a fuck what they say. 

Just now, CastleStreet said:

Let the adults talk while you get offended over what BBC Scotland say. Fuck sake they haven’t even been allowed media access to Ibrox in years, who gives a fuck what they say. 

hi 25 posts ,  we all love you

Archived