Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'm actually not at it here, but are you genuinely that moronic you can't see the hypocrisy of your posts?

Turning into the new parody account since the last one was banned.

Fair enough pal. 

I've also never been banned on here 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

A shirt doesn't have sexuality.

So you'll have to rule out gay being used to describe a same sex partnership here bud, thus the possibility of homophobia.

Other known usages for the word gay include; merry, happy, lively, bright, colourful.

New usages of the word gay include: shit, lame, dull, weak, boring etc.

Some reach from yourself though, I applaud the effort.

IMG_8627.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Fair enough pal. 

I've also never been banned on here 👍🏻

I said you're turning into the new parody account since the last one was banned...FalkirkNS.

You continually contradict yourself, then get so wound up when someone pulls you up on it.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

I said you're turning into the new parody account since the last one was banned...FalkirkNS.

You continually contradict yourself, then get so wound up when someone pulls you up on it.

I'm not wound up bud, just said fair enough. 

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

A shirt doesn't have sexuality.

So you'll have to rule out gay being used to describe a same sex partnership here bud, thus the possibility of homophobia.

Other known usages for the word gay include; merry, happy, lively, bright, colourful.

New usages of the word gay include: shit, lame, dull, weak, boring etc.

Some reach from yourself though, I applaud the effort.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

I'm not wound up bud, just said fair enough. 

I'm talking about that first post.

After, like I said, you were called out for your hypocrisy. 

I'm talking about that first post.

After, like I said, you were called out for your hypocrisy. 

Wasn't hypocrisy bud, I grew up in a part of Scotland where referring to something as being gay was calling it shite, even homosexual men use the word in the same way. I wasn't wound up, I was explaining myself.

Doesn't seem to be accepted or getting across, so I'll say fair enough and move on. 

Have a good evening bud.

23 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Wasn't hypocrisy bud, I grew up in a part of Scotland where referring to something as being gay was calling it shite, even homosexual men use the word in the same way. I wasn't wound up, I was explaining myself.

Doesn't seem to be accepted or getting across, so I'll say fair enough and move on. 

Have a good evening bud.

You literally called someone out for being homophonic and then continue to suggest that saying 'gay' in a derogatory term is ok.

Like I said, a parody. 

Do you understand 'bud'?

You literally called someone out for being homophonic and then continue to suggest that saying 'gay' in a derogatory term is ok.

Like I said, a parody. 

Do you understand 'bud'?

Homophonic, got it mate.

You can let it go now.

13 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

:lol: 

You delighted my phone autocorrected away from homophobic? 

Apologise for your contradiction.

I'm just delighted that you care so much and want to fight that good fight.

Everyone loves and respects you for it surely. 

Crack on ma man. Don't mind me.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Wonder how long until your name is changed again 🤔 🤣

28 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

What the fuck are you talking about? :lol: 

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Is this our last season with Castore coming up? Praying for Nike the season after, more for the training gear than the kit itself.

Aye the deal runs until June 24. Hopefully the volume of gear we’ve shifted will land us an Adidas or Nike.  Preferably Adidas for me. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Aye the deal runs until June 24. Hopefully the volume of gear we’ve shifted will land us an Adidas or Nike.  Preferably Adidas for me. 

Do volume of sales actually matter for Nike/Adidas? For example, Adidas do a standard template that the likes of Aberdeen and smaller clubs have access to.

Same with Nike and certain other clubs, it's not necessarily a partnership, but it's generic templates.

Obviously we'd want a brokered partnership with either, but I've never understood how we couldn't approach either one of them.

We always sell kits in massive numbers.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Do volume of sales actually matter for Nike/Adidas? For example, Adidas do a standard template that the likes of Aberdeen and smaller clubs have access to.

Same with Nike and certain other clubs, it's not necessarily a partnership, but it's generic templates.

Obviously we'd want a brokered partnership with either, but I've never understood how we couldn't approach either one of them.

We always sell kits.

We didn’t sell kits at the same level for years due to the Ashley/SD boycott. We could’ve got generic kits from Adidas or Nike but we rightly considered ourselves above that, and tbf to the big players they rightly thought otherwise. We had to go with Castore to get a proper partnership and prove we’re “back” commercially. Their kits haven’t always been popular, and there’s been supply chain issues, but this deal has been brilliant for us. The numbers we’ve sold will put Bisgrove in a strong negotiating position when he goes for talks with the big manufacturers. 

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

We didn’t sell kits at the same level for years due to the Ashley/SD boycott. We could’ve got generic kits from Adidas or Nike but we rightly considered ourselves above that, and tbf to the big players they rightly thought otherwise. We had to go with Castore to get a proper partnership and prove we’re “back” commercially. Their kits haven’t always been popular, and there’s been supply chain issues, but this deal has been brilliant for us. The numbers we’ve sold will put Bisgrove in a strong negotiating position when he goes for talks with the big manufacturers. 

Hopefully they share the mindset that Castore is a stepping stone. 

But I get where you're coming from, we are above the generic templates. 

45 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Did castore no out a wedge in for doing up the club shop?? If so there going nowhere soon

Probably signed a lease for the same length of time as the kit deal. Can’t see it being an issue. 

21 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The actual kits and training gear have been decent from castore to be fair.

Looking forward to next seasons stuff hopefully a few leaks of the new kit in the next few weeks 

Agree. I play sevens in the training gear and it's exactly what you want, light and breathable.