44 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Don't want to be too critical on the lad but he more or less pied the boy Brooks handshake in his celebrations :lol: poor cunt played his part in a great match and was left with his hand dangling for 2 mins while Big Willie went tonto:lol:

Think he's just been caught up in it but not sure if they've been told not to shake hands etc , they 2 Smith guys looked a bit awkward to each other and Wright too

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was sitting 620th earlier on the fantasy rankings, still got, DVD, Sherlock, Asp and Clayton who’s my captain to play

It’s been pretty good, I was late picking my team, would’ve liked to have sat down with the full draw in front of me and made my picks. Probably wouldn’t have made that much difference though. I’m in 200 and something in the uk and 600 in the full league. Did you play the Heart and Hand league?

1 hour ago, Craigyboy9 said:

It’s been pretty good, I was late picking my team, would’ve liked to have sat down with the full draw in front of me and made my picks. Probably wouldn’t have made that much difference though. I’m in 200 and something in the uk and 600 in the full league. Did you play the Heart and Hand league?

Not joined any leagues mate

Commentators are starting to do my nut in. 

Start coming out with things like "I don't fancy him to hit this double" bang first dart.

But just the general shite they talk to fill is getting annoying I only really like John Part. 

The rest I just think aye what the fuck do you know about that!? 

Talking about that 9 darter yesterday and he got beat then the comms say "that 9 darter must of affected him"

did it aye? Fuck up. When was the last 9 darter you hit? 

Him commentating now with Part, I think he's a knock to the head, he's no Sid Waddell anyway, at least when Sid talked shite you got a laugh out it.

27 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Commentators are starting to do my nut in. 

Start coming out with things like "I don't fancy him to hit this double" bang first dart.

But just the general shite they talk to fill is getting annoying I only really like John Part. 

The rest I just think aye what the fuck do you know about that!? 

Talking about that 9 darter yesterday and he got beat then the comms say "that 9 darter must of affected him"

did it aye? Fuck up. When was the last 9 darter you hit? 

Him commentating now with Part, I think he's a knock to the head, he's no Sid Waddell anyway, at least when Sid talked shite you got a laugh out it.

Coupon fucked mate :lol: