14 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Ive watched darts since the early 80s, even Taylor wasn't as good as Littler when he first  came on the scene against Bristow, Priestley and the likes

Can see Littler giving Phil a run for his money with world titles maybe not in a row but he's young enough to play at the top for another 20 yr, he's bound to pass him

The new boards have bigger trebles and bigger doubles now. I'd love to have watched Bristow on these new boards and with the crazy prize money up for grabs

6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

The new boards have bigger trebles and bigger doubles now. I'd love to have watched Bristow on these new boards and with the crazy prize money up for grabs

My bro has just brought a practice board to my house with the smaller doubles/trebles , I'm gonna put it up but I might just set another oche up instead of swapping it for the blade

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

Think this is Price's night hope I'm wrong, would love to see Littler win again. 

Happy to see either of them win it. Much needed for Price but be pleased to see the Littler train roll on again

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

My bro has just brought a practice board to my house with the smaller doubles/trebles , I'm gonna put it up but I might just set another oche up instead of swapping it for the blade

Had one of those for a while. Was mental when switching back to the blade, doubles felt huge. Still couldn't hit them 🤣

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

I'm around the 60 mark so around same as you mate. Averaged 75 the other night but then next game back to 60 😂

Aye am the same had it up in odd games next game  i'll drop to 45

Started playing again for the boozer couple of seasons ago, got ourselves a no bad team, got promoted then a shit season just stayed up, sitting top of the league or joint top this yr with about 5/6 games to go 

Had some belta 100+ finishes in a few games,  haven't done a 170 (yet🤣) in league games anyway,  last yr I hit a 180 in this mad pub went up took my darts out and the scorer said it was a 140 fuckin ol blin cunt😆 was raging but I should of left my darts so it was my own fault

6 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Aye am the same had it up in odd games next game  i'll drop to 45

Started playing again for the boozer couple of seasons ago, got ourselves a no bad team, got promoted then a shit season just stayed up, sitting top of the league or joint top this yr with about 5/6 games to go 

Had some belta 100+ finishes in a few games,  haven't done a 170 (yet🤣) in league games anyway,  last yr I hit a 180 in this mad pub went up took my darts out and the scorer said it was a 140 fuckin ol blin cunt😆 was raging but I should of left my darts so it was my own fault

Most frustrating game ever mate. One day you can't miss then the next you can't hit a fucking thing 😂 

Sounds good man. What league is that you play in? I play in a Friday night singles league, nothing serious. There are a few handy players in it though. Top 5 finish has been my best last year, looks like I'll be finishing around the same 5th or 6th this season again.

Haven't managed a competitive 170 finish either, highest has been a 156.

Glad you are enjoying it, as stressful as it is 😂

8 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Most frustrating game ever mate. One day you can't miss then the next you can't hit a fucking thing 😂 

Sounds good man. What league is that you play in? I play in a Friday night singles league, nothing serious. There are a few handy players in it though. Top 5 finish has been my best last year, looks like I'll be finishing around the same 5th or 6th this season again.

Haven't managed a competitive 170 finish either, highest has been a 156.

Glad you are enjoying it, as stressful as it is 😂

Its just a pub league most cunts are half cut by the time they pick a dart up, the other half take it too serious, drink cola and cant wait for someone to fuck a score up or something  just to try and belittle them, it's a good laugh tho tbh 

They've starting a singles thing up here aswell but it's a Monday Wed and our league games are a monday so I never bothered but I'm might have a go at it at some point

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Definitely stuck them in with yer hand imo

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

1000%.

Jacks fooling no cunt.

If I was going to do that I'd have spaced them right across the treble 20 😂