away days/derby delight

hawkfalcons

Same as beating they tramps in the semi final in 2016 - ultimately tinged with what might have been!

Can anyone explain to me the over policing at the corner?

When they tramps win at Ibrox they get to go over and celebrate with their fellow mutants unchallenged yet we aren’t allowed by the corner flag and we’ve got stewards and polis grabbing and pushing our players.

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Same as beating they tramps in the semi final in 2016 - ultimately tinged with what might have been!

When they tramps win at Ibrox they get to go over and celebrate with their fellow mutants unchallenged yet we aren’t allowed by the corner flag and we’ve got stewards and polis grabbing and pushing our players.

Noticed that, copper right at the end is clearly one of them the way he deals with Goldson - he can't hide it. 

45 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The cunts in the red are their stewards I think. Always get hands on cos it's paid filthy tramps. Mind one of them pushed lafferty when he ran passed them after scoring in the 3-1 game. As you say, they cunts have had the freedom of ibrox, especially in the past when they have had the full stand. Hopefully we pump them at Ibrox from now on and it stops. 

39 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Noticed that, copper right at the end is clearly one of them the way he deals with Goldson - he can't hide it. 

Never seen the cunts do that to stop those cunts over celebrating at Ibrox. Even tieing scarfs to fucking goalposts. Can't even get near our fucking fans. For years they've tried to stop even players giving shirts in to crowd. 

47 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Never seen the cunts do that to stop those cunts over celebrating at Ibrox. Even tieing scarfs to fucking goalposts. Can't even get near our fucking fans. For years they've tried to stop even players giving shirts in to crowd. 

Nothing will ever top them taking a hat off a policeman and wearing it while celebrating 

10 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

Just love the massive GIRUY when the team go to that mobs end when the first goal is scored, brilliant love the reaction on their faces.

Nice positive thread detailed by the usual cheap shots cunts  that spin their negative shite .And would be quick to have a go if you had started a negative one .This fucking place and their egos 

10 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

a victory against that mob surely means something ? but i get what your saying until we win silverware.

Of course it means something .Last 6 months ,we’ve had little or nothing to celebrate .That goes for every Scottish club unless you celebrate awarded titles .This was a mind blowing day to be a bear 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

That's a good point :raging:

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Was watching a game at Ibrox from few years back mate .Think it was the 2/3 loss and they were trying to incorporate the same idea .I think it worked up to a point .Them getting the full end made it impossible to control .That’s why the bheasts are happy as fuck we get a wee corner .The cameras don’t even go there .They patrol the area  as if a war is going to break out .Eyeballing bears and facing us up .Can you even imagine that happening with that shower at Ibrox before we changed it 

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

It must come from celtic because Copenhagen got the same treatment

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It must come from celtic because Copenhagen got the same treatment

It comes from years of their fans being the worst losers on the planet . May 99 is the ultimate reference point but watch any game where we beat them at that shit pit. Thousands of the cunts wait raging at the main stand and tunnel area to launch all sorts of stuff and abuse at our players. There’s a few old games from late 90s earl 2000s you can see loads of  them swarming towards the tunnel as our players start to head up after the wee 5 -10 minutes of celebrating in our corner . they genuinely don’t take defeat or anything going against them well at all. 

Archived