The atmosphere....

beararse

3 hours ago, Sket said:

Fuck Liverpool. I'm fucking sick of these constant comparisons with these cunts just because Gerrard is our manager. Liverpool can fuck off.

unfankle yer knickers....its got fuck all to do with a Liverpool comparison and everything to do with it being next game that was on the telly yesterday.

Substitute  with Spurs v Everton right now if you prefer or better still, West Brom v Leicester if you want absolutely nowt to  do with the city of Liverpool.

Point is, Rangers have got it spot on IMO (even tho they had to dial it back a bit after the first game of the season).

8 hours ago, beararse said:

unfankle yer knickers....its got fuck all to do with a Liverpool comparison and everything to do with it being next game that was on the telly yesterday.

Substitute  with Spurs v Everton right now if you prefer or better still, West Brom v Leicester if you want absolutely nowt to  do with the city of Liverpool.

Point is, Rangers have got it spot on IMO (even tho they had to dial it back a bit after the first game of the season).

They haven't. Take out the 'controversial' songs, there's still a a fair amount to play, and not the same repetitive songs, and certainly not letting us hear Hibs fans.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They haven't. Take out the 'controversial' songs, there's still a a fair amount to play, and not the same repetitive songs, and certainly not letting us hear Hibs fans.

In practical terms they’ve got it spot on IMO. There is an atmosphere created which doesn’t exist in any of the other games I have watched since Covid kicked off.

Its still not the same as a full stadium but great effort has been made, especially with the covering of the seats.

They might not have a song sheet that suits everyone’s tastes but they’ve done a great job in enhancing the viewing experience.

Absorbed in  the game you  can easily forget it’s getting played in an empty stadium.  In that respect its job done.

As for the Hibs chants. I never really noticed. Besides, you have opposing fans singing at Rangers games so why not have some ambient chanting?

Archived