Seeebooo

Who here would like to see Filip Sebo get more time on the pitch, perhaps when we are a couple of goals up to bring him on at half time. Would give the big man a bit more confidence and who knows he may score again if Carvalho's playing ;)

thoughts?

He was given time last year. (at the end of games) Sebo GTF

fans still obviously want him to do well, against Zeta all you could hear for the last 30minutes was "Seeeboooo!"

bit of a cult hero, for all the wrong reasons

Yeah, its a farce as his name gets shouted around me

How many games has Sebo Started?

DB, I don't know even though I could try to find out and probably easily.

I think the bottom line is he isn't good enough to play for the Famous Glasgow Rangers.

I think Your all harsh to a guy who has'nt had a chance to prove what he's worth! IMO i rate him above JCD and i'd play him along side BOYD

P.S To Answer the question Sebo only started 4 League games out of 20 with 2 goals, Compared to Prso 23 starts 4 goals

I think Your all harsh to a guy who has'nt had a chance to prove what he's worth! IMO i rate him above JCD and i'd play him along side BOYD

P.S To Answer the question Sebo only started 4 League games out of 20 with 2 goals, Compared to Prso 23 starts 4 goals

Are you trying to say that Fillip Sebo better than Dado Prso?

Are you trying to say that Fillip Sebo better than Dado Prso?

No i'm just pointing out that one guy got loads of praise and the other gets slated

On the other hand when Sebo does comes on he does chase down the ball and challenges in the air (like Prso) if he did get a couple of 90minutes games in a row he would prove alot of people wrong

i rate him above JCD

JCD has a better touch and can actually hit the target with a shot plus he's only played 1 competitive game.

Sebo only started 4 League games out of 20 with 2 goals, Compared to Prso 23 starts 4 goals

Prso wasnt a goalscorer tho and was 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than Sebo.

Sebo gets slated as his basic footballing attributes are aweful. His control is shocking, his passing is poor, he couldnt hit a coo's erse with a banjo, his positioning is all to pots, he runs about like a headless chivken and he jumps for a ball in the air 5 minutes early. He may have the heart and passion but he doesnt have the basics. I have seen a better touch on a 6 year old.

i rate him above JCD

JCD has a better touch and can actually hit the target with a shot plus he's only played 1 competitive game.

Sebo only started 4 League games out of 20 with 2 goals, Compared to Prso 23 starts 4 goals

Prso wasnt a goalscorer tho and was 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than Sebo.

With JCD i disagree ,

Where do you get this that Sebo is a out and out Goalscorer ?

I think he was bought to do the job that Prso was doing! ever thought of that? We all moan about a partner for Boyd who will do the dirty work for him and we got a guy on the bench who does that <cr>

Never said Sebo was a goalscorer.

We all moan about a partner for Boyd who will do the dirty work for him and we got a guy on the bench who does that

What run about constantly for 5-10 minutes and becoming f*cken knackered after not really doing anything. Sebo's distribution is terrible, when he runs at players most of the time he forgets to take the ball with him.

A new ST is needed and Sebo aint the answer.

Never said Sebo was a goalscorer.
We all moan about a partner for Boyd who will do the dirty work for him and we got a guy on the bench who does that

What run about constantly for 5-10 minutes and becoming f*cken knackered after not really doing anything. Sebo's distribution is terrible, when he runs at players most of the time he forgets to take the ball with him.

A new ST is needed and Sebo aint the answer.

I bet he's pissed off and when he comes on he's tries to hard! Give him a couple of 90minute games and as i say he'll prove alot of people wrong

Last season I loved the whole "SEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" chants etc, if we were winning then lets bring him on, have some fun.

During the pre-season, even at Chelsea game I loved when Sebo came on. Brings a great deal of smiles all round Ibrox.

During the Zeta game when people started to chant for Sebo it all came home!! Personally after Chelsea game I thought Sebo was just a bit of fun but when it came to him playing he was average. I DID NOT want him on that field against Zeta! When he did come on I had managed to lose my blindness I seemed to have ie "He'll come good, just one goal"

F*** that! Everyone that is wanting him to come on and even start :craphead: did you not watch the same game as me against Zeta? HE HAS NOT GOT A GOOD TOUCH!!

He was Pathetic! Along with a couple of other players mind but they have proved themselves already.

SEBO.....................Thanks for trying but please find another club!

F*** that! Everyone that is wanting him to come on and even start :craphead: did you not watch the same game as me against Zeta? HE HAS NOT GOT A GOOD TOUCH!!

What was wrong with his touch? He played a massive 8 or so minutes. Did you not watch Boyd? He missed an open goal.

The "touch" argument is getting old. His touch is as good as anyone elses in the team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP_ufdTXEic

And who got his head to the throw in too?

How many games has Sebo Started?

Not a lot, you could probably count them on one hand.I'd give the kid a serious run at it,cos let's face it he can't do much worse than Boyd.