C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£3 million they’ve spent on that left back. If the media are correct I make that £10 million on two players by they’re previous countries journalists who aren’t very good. 

A player or two will need to be sold to cover that, especially if there’s no CL money again. 

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

£3 million they’ve spent on that left back. If the media are correct I make that £10 million on two players by they’re previous countries journalists who aren’t very good. 

A player or two will need to be sold to cover that, especially if there’s no CL money again. 

It’s a lot of money to spend on players who haven’t played in British football before. 

I hope TLB dismantles their squad, he’s arrogant enough to get rid of a lot of their stronger players because “he knows best”

19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

3m these days doesn't get you much with the way the transfer market has went 

Just look at the level of success we have had with players we have actually bought in the last few years, Probably Goldson is the only success so far. 

The Bosman market seems to be the way forward. The trouble the taigs had with this market is they were too indecisive with there managerial appointment and missed the boat on the better ones availible this summer. So missed the boat, shame thatc

Now they are scrapping around for players and will be punting their tried and tested. Not just to bring in new players but to get that wage bill down. 

House of cards anyone 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Tierney will fund their spend 

39 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

And they’ll rejoice like it actually means something. Strange club. I was heartbroken when Jelavic left. I’ll be the same when Morelos goes as well. Never understood celebrating selling your best players

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

And they’ll rejoice like it actually means something. Strange club. I was heartbroken when Jelavic left. I’ll be the same when Morelos goes as well. Never understood celebrating selling your best players

They get more excited about a players worth and bids, real or otherwise than any other club in football 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They get more excited about a players worth and bids, real or otherwise than any other club in football 

The papers just fuel it though, like some sort of alternate reality they live in. 

There’s yet to be any significant proof of Arsenals bid for Tierney, yet the papers today say Arsenal are fearful that Napoli will sign him so they’ve just chucked an extra £7 mill on top of their apparent first offer 😂

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Would be a great Carlsberg day if at the last minute Tierney fails a medical and the deal falls through leaving them with all the expenditure on new players and no income to fund it.

I also like the fact they’re replacing bitter tarrier fucks with relative unknowns. 

Unknown players have cost us time and again over the years. Whereas last year we bought players who the manager knew had the mentality for the most part and started to sign players who were Rangers fans or knew the league like Arfield. 

43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

42 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Lieswell has them stitched up like a kipper..The balance sheet is like a trophy to them and they do celebrate big fees for players like an extra time winning goal. 

There are very few of them who the penny has dropped that these big fees never get reinvested in the team in full or anywhere near it. 

One of the many glorious things about 55 will be the taigs turning on their board for all these pyoor hunners o mullions that have went missing 

Archived