C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s Ntcham back to being absolutely outstanding. 2 week after he said he wants to play with better players lol

Aye only to boost the transfer fee

14 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

English paper so using the biggest English team. Fairly obvious.

The Record is it’s sister paper and going with ex celtic on the front page so stop trying to look for something that’s not there.

Any Gazza story up here it’s ex Rangers in the English press it’s ex England and Spurs star.

People are paranoid about everything now. 

Funny you say that, there is a positive story about Gazza in todays star regarding him drinking smoothies instead of booze....."the former Tottenham and Newcastle midfielder " not one mention of him playing with us.....if on the other hand he was found blootered then I'm prepared to bet that it would read "the former Rangers midfielder " this isn't paranoia I'm saying it how I always find it.

20190731_010602.jpg

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

£20 million towards the court cases then

Won't be a court case against celtic. Your kidding yourself on if you think they cunts will be brought to task over this.

53 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

0_celtci.jpgIs that Gerald King far left circled? He appears to have a wee chubby and reaching backwards?  Also note Cairney has his mhanky paws on a young boy also?  WTF IS GOING ON HERE? 

Just industrial scale paedophilia mate...nothing to see here...sweep sweep

53 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

0_celtci.jpgIs that Gerald King far left circled? He appears to have a wee chubby and reaching backwards?  Also note Cairney has his mhanky paws on a young boy also?  WTF IS GOING ON HERE? 

It is indeed incredible that the MSM are not interested in joining the dots. They are reporting bits and pieces here and there. Ie the victim a few weeks back talking about what happened to him and how the club won't engage with him through his lawyer. 

It is hypothetical but there's no way if another club anywhere had this story going on there would be far more being reported and I'm pretty sure the media would b suggesting a full scale ring. 

Archived