C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I see they are trying to sign Izaguirre again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't realise he left again after a second spell. Thought he was still there. Haven't they just shelled out a few bob for the LB that was shite against us last season?

As for Izzaguire he was domestically excellent in 2010/11 season (or thereabouts) but has every time I've seen him in recent years he's been shite. Genuinely hope he becomes first choice LB. He's awful now.

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

wtf.thumb.JPG.94e410bdbd21b696654d7033cf251a51.JPG

The retards don't seem to understand the big guns don't play in umpteen qualifiers

I don't know where you got that from but it could just as easily have been one of us making that up as the second half is taking the piss out of the thumb. More I think of it it's definitely one of us taking the piss mate.

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't know where you got that from but it could just as easily have been one of us making that up as the second half is taking the piss out of the thumb. More I think of it it's definitely one of us taking the piss mate.

First picture is tarrier, second is a Hertz fan a think 

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I saw it on f.b. it was 2 seperate pics but I edited it and cut out the pic of thumb heid from the first pic.

17 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Holiday was going well until Declan and Bernadette turned up.  Don’t worry though, it’s an adult only Hotel, so no kids are in immediate danger.

7940A027-C39F-4253-80AD-745201EE2691.jpeg

Is that why he's greeting? His missus/sister lured him there with the prospect of a "family" holiday only to realise too late that it was only for adults?

19 minutes ago, aird said:

Ancelotti has came out and said that Napoli have no interest in Tierney. 

All these teams that are going to pay millions are magically disappearing :thinking:

However, while Ancelotti called the 22-year-old "a really good young player", he has no intention of making an offer.

"Honestly, I'm not interested," Ancelotti said. "We have two good left-backs, so good luck to Tierney."

:whistle:

3 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

However, while Ancelotti called the 22-year-old "a really good young player", he has no intention of making an offer.

"Honestly, I'm not interested," Ancelotti said. "We have two good left-backs, so good luck to Tierney."

Caught with pants down again. Just the same as the 40m bid from Chelsea that dominated deadline day a few years back. 

But they will always get away with it. The only ones in a position to dig the taigs up for this are the ones helping them make the stories up in the first place 

2 hours ago, aird said:

Ancelotti has came out and said that Napoli have no interest in Tierney. 

All these teams that are going to pay millions are magically disappearing :thinking:

Fading into dust. 

Just like his pelvis. 

23 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I see that Rangers hater Peter Houston has returned to cellic backroom.  He never even tried to hide it on radio scotland so i’m Sure he’ll be very happy to be back there.

One of the biggest rat bastards in the game.............

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Fancy that!

And they had the audacity to publicly mock us for the Jelavic China offer saying they had a 29mil bid for Hooper from "an unknown agent, from an unknown club, from another universe." 

They've genuinely pulled that exact stunt countless times probably every single transfer window since then. 

19 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

And they had the audacity to publicly mock us for the Jelavic China offer saying they had a 29mil bid for Hooper from "an unknown agent, from an unknown club, from another universe." 

They've genuinely pulled that exact stunt countless times probably every single transfer window since then. 

Because their is no media backlash they can get away with it. 

Not only the Jelavic nonesene we had with the Chinese offer for Morelos ridiculed too. Even though there was proof shown they still have a dig that it was fake because the laugh was louder than the apology. 

And the cunts still believe in a pro Rangers media. 

Archived