Rangers PARTNER WITH NORDVPN

JMac_88

34 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

I’d probably say we’re holding off until the leagues won before tying down a sponsorship deal. The potential exposure of the Champions League could attract more lucrative offers, I’m hoping we’re holding out for the highest bidder still.

Good Shout, never looked at it like that! - Will be interesting,,, 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Assegai said:

The partnership is, for me, the final excuse needed to drop Sky. The ASCII is meant to look like a wee guy strolling on.

Unfortunately, don’t think we can drop the cunts with the wonderful deals we have in place that dungcaster and lieswell made. Maybe soon I don’t know for sure. 

21 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Encourages folk to use RTV in the UK and increases revenue for the club. It’s a good move, but not as if we can advertise that as a benefit.

Basically that, yeah. Club will earn a decent amount from it you’d imagine and they’re doing it for that reason but they can’t say “allows you to change your location so you can break the terms and conditions of Rangers tv”

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

See this NordVPN, is there a way to just pay it monthly? It has a monthly cost for a 2 year sub but expects it paid in one payment from what i can see. Any ideas? 

i signed up yesterday something like 2.74 a month

19 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Did you have to pay it all upfront though?

He will have done. It's the only way to get the discount. (Stops people signing up for a month and canceling)

If you don't want to commit long term it's £8.84 p/m

3 minutes ago, Iakona said:

He will have done. It's the only way to get the discount. (Stops people signing up for a month and canceling)

If you don't want to commit long term it's £8.84 p/m

Bit shite. Should still be able to commit to 2 years and pay monthly same as pretty much every other service going.

22 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Bit shite. Should still be able to commit to 2 years and pay monthly same as pretty much every other service going.

You can it costs £8.84...

The discounted price is only offered to those who are willing to commit long term by handing over a wad of cash on day 1. It's not a new a new concept, this type of subscription model was used pre-internet for magazines and shit. Now even the likes of Amazon use it for Prime memberships. 

Offering pay monthly on their discounted plan would make the regular monthly fee abit redundant wouldnt it..?

Plus they can't guarantee people would commit for 2 years on pay monthly... people would definitely just force an early cancellation after afew months by blocking the payment card or PayPal. 

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

You can it costs £8.84...

The discounted price is only offered to those who are willing to commit long term by handing over a wad of cash on day 1. It's not a new a new concept, this type of subscription model was used pre-internet for magazines and shit. Now even the likes of Amazon use it for Prime memberships. 

Offering pay monthly on their discounted plan would make the regular monthly fee abit redundant wouldnt it..?

Plus they can't guarantee people would commit for 2 years on pay monthly... people would definitely just force an early cancellation after afew months by blocking the payment card or PayPal. 

Not really if you are still locked into the 2 year deal with a cancellation fee or something to avoid breaking the contract. 

Similar to a mobile phone you take out a 2 or 3 year deal on a phone and pay it up

39 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Not really if you are still locked into the 2 year deal with a cancellation fee or something to avoid breaking the contract. 

Similar to a mobile phone you take out a 2 or 3 year deal on a phone and pay it up

Your mobile phone contract is tied to your credit file. You bail on that it leaves you with an actual "mark" against your name... it's classed as a form of loan/credit.

A subscription to amazon or NordVPN wouldn't be like that as it's not a loan nor credit. You would essentially just be making an informal promise to stick around for 2 years... The only punishment for breaking the "agreement" is them blacklisting your email/account/payment card. 

1 hour ago, dave7867 said:

no only paying 2.74 a month for 2 years not all at once

I suggest you check your bank account.

Because even if by some miracle you are paying monthly(spam X for doubt) - the £2.74 advertised doesn't even include tax. 

31 minutes ago, Iakona said:

I suggest you check your bank account.

Because even if by some miracle you are paying monthly(spam X for doubt) - the £2.74 advertised doesn't even include tax. 

just checked ,yeah they took the whole thing for the 2 year period

time will tell if its a good deal

Archived