#Champion55 Videos on Rangers YouTube Channel

RockwellGers

4 minutes ago, JWAC said:

LOVE THEM ALL

I've decimated half a bottle of single malt now and need to stop but jeezo, what a feeling, been smiling all week

Upto to Borna so far, what a man, tears

So much content! The club's social media is absolutely top drawer, an absolute feast here for us to enjoy 

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Was just saying to my husband that in the old days there would be a vhs video, what can we get now :lol:

God I feel old, I am only 42 but I know exactly what you mean used to order via Rangers News for me in Hampshire at the time. @Sparkle most are on you tube the Rangers Old firm classics is hilarious with big DJ and his continued eating and drinking!

Right. Wish I could give more likes

Watched them all now and went from tears, to sadness then happiness, back on the malt now.

So so happy for Tav, when he speaks I hear a true Rangers captain.

Good to see the backroom staff getting some limelight, everyone of them has done a fantastic job and as a package with the gaffer are huge for the club going forward. The gaffer has surrounded himself with best, no mistake about it.

Nice to here from Douglas Park as well, he deserves enormous credit for putting us back to where we should be.

Archived