Get it up ye McInnes

esquire8

There's only one direction they're going without McInnes and it's down. He's a shitebag - and never cut-out to manage a team like ours - but he's actually done a very good job there. 

Incidentally: I had a look on their forum and, just like the filth, their biggest thread by far is about us. They sack their manager - a former player of ours - and there's only a couple of pages of discussion about it among us. I wonder if they know their obsession is so one-sided. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

An Aberdeen fans mates created a wikipedia page of him (Ross Nicholson) as a football manager and put rumours about him being the next boss with a link to the wiki page, all of the sudden he is now 10/1 odds for next manager :lol:

IMG_20210309_114443.jpg

Just shows what a farce bookies odds are. 

12 hours ago, esquire8 said:

An Aberdeen fans mates created a wikipedia page of him (Ross Nicholson) as a football manager and put rumours about him being the next boss with a link to the wiki page, all of the sudden he is now 10/1 odds for next manager :lol:

IMG_20210309_114443.jpg

I know a boy called Ross Nicholson, who is an Aberdeen supporter. Wasn’t his mates who drummed this up though :lol:

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Have no idea why some people have it in for McInnes so much.

People seem to dislike him because he turned us down, but they usually follow that up by saying they think he wouldn’t have been good enough for us anyway, so I don’t know why they hate him so much for turning us down to begin with.

He wasn’t good enough to manage us but putting my hatred of Aberdeen to one side and looking at it in “Aberdeen” terms, I think he’s done a pretty good job there over the course for them - won them their first trophy in years and got them to finals on a pretty regular basis, helped developed a lot of decent players, established them as the second and then third best team in Scotland - which were all things they struggled to do before he came in. Probably stayed a season too long and the sheep shaggers won’t realise just how consistent he made them until a year or two down the road, but that suits me because I hope their next manager gets them relegated.

Glass the obvious candidate for them, currently at Atlanta in the states and they have some sort of connection with the sheep, can't remember the guy's name but some south American just left them in January to go there hardly kicked a ball for them even though they payed something close to 1million for him IIRC. 

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agree tbf, feel absolutely nothing towards him myself

He more than played his part in the 9 in a Row season for us. Came in and did a job in the Scottish Cup final to win a treble under Advocaat after he had barely played that season too.

People on here calling him a cunt etc are out of line tbh.

Archived