Get it up ye McInnes

esquire8

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

no chance of that  he is not a celtic man  they only go for their own kind

I think they are the only club that would want him less than us. Ex-Rangers players managing them. They would meltdown even more than now. Hopefully it happens! 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Fucking beautiful. 

Bottle this season and hook me up to a drip. 

Ya shitebag mutant cunt Derek. 

All we need is an Alfredo winner at the chamber of secrets to complete their misery

Rangers under Steven Gerrard has pulverised the league opposition.  The earliest the league has been won on well over 100 years?  Won earlier this season that it was last season with the artificial Covid cut off.   The opposition have been left in Rangers' wake by some distance.  In Aberdeen's case its very nearly 40 points adrift and we've not even got to the break yet.    No wonder McInnes went.  Effectively atomised by the performance of SG and Rangers.   Not managerially fit to even polish SG's boots.   

I suppose he'll find a TV/media pundit slot as another Rangers critic as having presided over the decline of Aberdeen its not exactly a stellar CV he's built that would attract comparable or bigger clubs.    

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Reckon Stephen Glass is a cert for that job.

Him and Shaun Maloney are two names that have been banded about for a while.

The boy Cormack seems to be quite forward thinking and I think he will go for an out there name who is a bit more progressive.

Archived