The game against these rat bastards on Wednesday

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

What does UEFAs stance on TBB have to do with this being a new generation of Rangers fans?

because my young freind, 30, 20 years ago even the full of Ibrox would have bounced to TBB, not the case now, Its different from when I was dragged to the East enclosure in the late 80s, does that spell it out for you.

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

because my young freind, 30, 20 years ago even the full of Ibrox would have bounced to TBB, not the case now, Its different from when I was dragged to the East enclosure in the late 80s, does that spell it out for you.

Ibrox doesn't bounce to any song outwith games against them, in Europe or a big game

39 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

yes, both them try to be something on here mate, an fucking online forum. doubt they would have much to say face to face. I have a few haters//stalkers on here ffs who jump onto every post i make, is that not why there is an ignore button?

:lol:

You’re a hard man 

41 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

yes, both them try to be something on here mate, an fucking online forum. doubt they would have much to say face to face. I have a few haters//stalkers on here ffs who jump onto every post i make, is that not why there is an ignore button?

Aye mate, let them go and play at Staunch Loyalists 😂😂

A right pair of wee fannies.