Squad depth

falkirkNS

18 minutes ago, ayro said:

Aribo isn’t lazy ffs, he put a great shift in tonight.

Some things never came off and he was shattered due to what he put into the game.

Some thread to post on a night that we won 3-0 in the EL last 16.

not the work rate of kent and morelos.

Hes been off the boil for weeks and certainly not the player from the first half of the season.

Fantastic night, this thread is about squad depth and using the squad however

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

not the work rate of kent and morelos.

Hes been off the boil for weeks and certainly not the player from the first half of the season.

Fantastic night, this thread is about squad depth and using the squad however

His work rate was the same as the rest of the team, some have better stamina than others.

Agree he has been off the boil since he returned from AFCON but he is not lazy which what you posted.

The squad should be utilised better and I think we should be using the subs better but Sands and Sakala were poor and disrupted the team so I can understand why GvB is maybe reluctant to make change he just needs to make sure we don’t burn out with the amount of games in a short period.

We could really do with Davis back and hopefully Arfield isn’t a problem.

20 minutes ago, ayro said:

His work rate was the same as the rest of the team, some have better stamina than others.

Agree he has been off the boil since he returned from AFCON but he is not lazy which what you posted.

The squad should be utilised better and I think we should be using the subs better but Sands and Sakala were poor and disrupted the team so I can understand why GvB is maybe reluctant to make change he just needs to make sure we don’t burn out with the amount of games in a short period.

We could really do with Davis back and hopefully Arfield isn’t a problem.

Sands didn't put a foot wrong when he came on

Aribo is knackered imo. I also think he was bring asked to do more than what the rw used to do in that position under Gerrard because the middle cm, lundstrum was dropping into the defence meaning Jack and Kamara were left but one had to watch the other side.