Squad depth

falkirkNS

Outstanding result again, not to be negative but Aribo has to find some bench time. Him and kamara annoyed me at times tonight with their laziness and tracking.

Balogun is coming into games then sitting out so obviously carrying something, was outstanding tonight.

Morelos, jack, balogun need to spend sunday in the house!

If Roofe, Ramsay, Helander cant come into the team them we are going to falter in the league.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Outstanding result again, not to be negative but Aribo has to find some bench time. Him and kamara annoyed me at times tonight with their laziness and tracking.

Balogun is coming into games then sitting out so obviously carrying something, was outstanding tonight.

If Roofe, Ramsay, Helander cant come into the team them we are going to falter in the league.

This is quite a negative thread though, maybe some criticisms that make sense (maybe) but you should just enjoy the result tonight I think

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No Barisic? :pipe:

Just now, RockwellGers said:

This is quite a negative thread though, maybe some criticisms that make sense (maybe) but you should just enjoy the result tonight I think

Incredible result.

If you cant see Aribo is struggling then I do not know.

Full team plaudits but we cannot run playerd into the ground.

Aribo has stood out like a sore thumb for weeks.

We hsve a squad of 25 players.

If £30,000 a week roofe cannot be trusted to play Dundee etc then there is something seriously wrong.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Incredible result.

If you cant see Aribo is struggling then I do not know.

Full team plaudits but we cannot run playerd into the ground.

Aribo has stood out like a sore thumb for weeks.

We hsve a squad of 25 players.

If £30,000 a week roofe cannot be trusted to play Dundee etc then there is something seriously wrong.

Aye but my point was just be happy tonight then criticise tomorrow? Only in the spirit of hoping you can enjoy results like this and forget about our issues even briefly.

Think both are knackered mate, not lacking in effort.

Dont know where Arfield was (Covid?) but the night off won’t do him any harm.

I know we desperately want to win the Scottish Cup but we need to use our squad more wisely.

I’d start Ramsey in the hope that he gets 60 minutes and would be available for Belgrade.

McLaughlin

Tav Helander Balogun Barisic

Lowry Ramsey Kamara

Wright Roofe Sakala

Quite honestly, that should be good enough to beat Dundee. If young Zukowski is available, I’d leave Tav out too. Rest Morelos, Aribo, Kent, Goldson, McGregor, Lundstram, Jack and Bassey.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aribo needs rested he’s lost his sharpness I’d look at resting him for cup game and Belgrade tbh 

He looked especially fucked tonight. I think because his form has been off we all overlook the fact that he travelled half way across the world for AFCON and has hardly stopped.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He looked especially fucked tonight. I think because his form has been off we all overlook the fact that he travelled half way across the world for AFCON and has hardly stopped.

Hardly had a break all season, I’d play Roofe there for cup game or even Diallo 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Not like you to be negative mate.:craphead: Roofe scored the winner on Saturday btw. 

So much for our players being ran into the ground by Gio as some were saying.  5 days rest, highest tempo game of the season and we romped it!

Tactical masterclass by Gio tonight. 

Some posters would do well to be as positive as we were tonight. We still have a treble to win!:UK: