Northern Ireland

Currently live on Premier Sports 1, UEFA nations league v Greece.

Steven Davis started well, young charlie mccann is on the bench and should make his international debut tonight... something we me look back on in the next few years as hes earmarked as Davis long term replacement.

Young guns on the bench tonight also for NI.

Cyprus coming into this game, heat affecting NI. 

Was hoping for it to be comfortable but after Michael O`Neil its went downhill and loosing McAuley etc also, was hoping to see charlie mccann make his international debut, not likely.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Where does your strange dislike of Northern Irish football come from Rab? Take it someone from Belfast booted absolute fuck out of you once?

No dislike here at all just find it very strange that cunts who aren't born over their act like they have been ulster men all their life more than anything. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That a dig at the OP mate?

Not at all just in general. Said it before but the OO has been destroyed with everyone and their granny fucking off across the water leaving nothing in Scotland, yet the majority who moan about lack of 12th parades are the ones who go across. 

Nothing against the majority who come from across the water, fuck my wife was born and bred over there along with the majority of her family just speaking from an ex band, lodge and RBP member who doesn't wish to walk over there and unable to parade on the 12th over here due to everyone going across the water. 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Not at all just in general. Said it before but the OO has been destroyed with everyone and their granny fucking off across the water leaving nothing in Scotland, yet the majority who moan about lack of 12th parades are the ones who go across. 

Nothing against the majority who come from across the water, fuck my wife was born and bred over there along with the majority of her family just speaking from an ex band, lodge and RBP member who doesn't wish to walk over there and unable to parade on the 12th over here due to everyone going across the water. 

You said it before and were told before you were talking absolute shite. You are the only person with any connection to the OO I have seen complain about the lack of parades over here on the 12th.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You said it before and were told before you were talking absolute shite. You are the only person with any connection to the OO I have seen complain about the lack of parades over here on the 12th.

If you don't mind could you please give me a list of all the parades that take place on the 12th July this year please then compare that to parades about 20/25 years ago. 

Would be interesting to compare them. I always remember going to Shotts on the 12th at 6pm then onto Armadale for 730pm when their was regularly 10 bands or more in attendance along with quite a few lodges as well. 

FWIW I'm not talking about the big walk etc which has drastically reduced in numbers since I attended my first parade 

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

When there are massive parades in Glasgow,Ayrshire  and the east on the build up to the 12th. The battle happened over there as well and that’s the day that’s being commemorated so obviously the big walk would be there for the 12th :lol:

Just now, rabc10000 said:

If you don't mind could you please give me a list of all the parades that take place on the 12th July this year please then compare that to parades about 20/25 years ago. 

Would be interesting to compare them. I always remember going to Shotts on the 12th at 6pm then onto Armadale for 730pm when their was regularly 10 bands or more in attendance along with quite a few lodges as well. 

FWIW I'm not talking about the big walk etc which has drastically reduced in numbers since I attended my first parade 

I never said there was any parades over here on the 12th.

Just now, RFC55 said:

When there are massive parades in Glasgow,Ayrshire  and the east on the build up to the 12th. The battle happened over there as well and that’s the day that’s being commemorated so obviously the big walk would be there for the 12th :lol:

Everyone apart from Rab thinks it's a good thing to have 2 big days in the space of a week.

24 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

“Leaving nothing in Scotland” :lol:

Its exactly that that pisses Irish republicans off aswell, Rab. If only our ancestors stayed on the mainland ffs

Just now, .Williamson. said:

“Leaving nothing in Scotland” :lol:

Its exactly that that pisses Irish republicans off aswell, Rab. If only our ancestors stayed on the mainland ffs

Your missing my whole point tho, my point being if the Scots on the mainland took more interest in the OP over here then perhaps the scene wouldn't be in the bad place it is nowadays. Ffs I remember last parade I done with the lodge, I was 33 and pretty much the youngest member by a good 20 years easily. 

But hey it is what it is and when it's dead and buried no one should have any complaints after helping kill it all off. 

10 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

And I was saying you're the only person I've ever encountered who has a problem with it

Probably because I'm a fanny who took great pride in the early to mid 80s when it was thriving( obv wasn't lucky enough to be involved beforehand) but nowadays its literally a dead horse and well in its way to becoming non existant. 

Perhaps that's what you would like I don't know. Either way I have my views and you have yours let's just leave it at that??? 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Your missing my whole point tho, my point being if the Scots on the mainland took more interest in the OP over here then perhaps the scene wouldn't be in the bad place it is nowadays. Ffs I remember last parade I done with the lodge, I was 33 and pretty much the youngest member by a good 20 years easily. 

But hey it is what it is and when it's dead and buried no one should have any complaints after helping kill it all off. 

Honestly no idea what you’re talking about, I know and have seen countless people of the younger generation in lodges from over there. Genuinely no clue where you’re getting this notion that it’s dying 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Who is helping kill it off :lol:

there are about 4 big parades per year bands from Here go over for. Then there are bands who have been invited over by lodges and other bands etc.

the rest of the time they march in Scotland and every region basically has their “big walk”

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Who is helping kill it off :lol:

there are about 4 big parades per year bands from Here go over for. Then there are bands who have been invited over by lodges and other bands etc.

the rest of the time they march in Scotland and every region basically has their “big walk”

I'm not talking about the so called big walk. I'm talking about smaller parades on the actual 12th that were a thing when I was younger. 

Ffs my original lodge had approx 56/57 members and now they are fighting to keep the warrant in tact. 

Anyways I have my views and thoughts on it and you have yours, let's agree to disagree

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Honestly no idea what you’re talking about, I know and have seen countless people of the younger generation in lodges from over there. Genuinely no clue where you’re getting this notion that it’s dying 

If you firmly believe membership is not falling then that is part of the problem. Not much else I can say really

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm not talking about the so called big walk. I'm talking about smaller parades on the actual 12th that were a thing when I was younger. 

Ffs my original lodge had approx 56/57 members and now they are fighting to keep the warrant in tact. 

Anyways I have my views and thoughts on it and you have yours, let's agree to disagree

You can’t just start a hate campaign towards the OP of this thread about leaving Scotland and pretending he’s an Ulsterman and not give him time to come on and reply mate.