Northern Ireland

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You can’t just start a hate campaign towards the OP of this thread about leaving Scotland and pretending he’s an Ulsterman and not give him time to come on and reply mate. 

Never mentioned anything about the op, all I said it was typical northern Ireland, as in they are shit and you waded in stating I was having a go at the OP for some reason or another then in ended up here. 

FWIW I think this forum needs more guys like falkirkNS 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not from Scotland. Are you still a member Rab?

Lapsed member with no intention of going back nowadays and I'm way too old too be playing a bass drum in a band nowadays.

Became disillusioned years ago with the constant bitching between bands whose members left to join bands

6 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Never mentioned anything about the op, all I said it was typical northern Ireland, as in they are shit and you waded in stating I was having a go at the OP for some reason or another then in ended up here. 

FWIW I think this forum needs more guys like falkirkNS 

Rab, readjust, retake and join your local lodge. 

The defeatist attitude is the reason as current, NI and Unionism is on its knees. 

Strength through unity bro.

32 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Honestly have no idea why we gave Davis a new deal, he's struggling bigtime against the likes of Greece, Cyprus and Kosovo.

Hopefully 6th or 7th choice next season!

Especially when he still plays pointless international football in almost mid June 

17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They really have fell away since O’Neill left. 

Lost/losing some amount of experience though.

Davis, Cathcart, Jonny Evans, Dallas all at the end of their careers plus Aaron Hughes and Gareth McAuley retired.

Must have had over 1000 odd top flight appearances between them.

Baraclough seems out his depth but the squad quality is poor.

The team is full of guys who aren’t good enough to play for the Republic and English lower league players who had a grandparent born in Belfast.

54 minutes ago, Van Klinkerhoffen said:

Former NI manager Billy Bingham has passed away aged 90 - RIP

Billy presided over a great era for Northern Ireland football. 

Gerry Armstrong's goal against Spain was iconic, as was big Billy Hamilton's fist pumping celebrations.