FIFA 23

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Cause it was tradeable probably

Aye it had untradeable written on it but it was tradeable so apparently fucked the market for an hour until EA “fixed” it

Played a cunt, he had loan Zidane, loan Ronaldinho, loan lewandowski, petit, Maldini, I don’t really get why you would use that on rivals? Beat me 5 1 but he was pretty average but they players made a huge difference, seemed a fucking pointless waste I’m division 9 as well 

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Just pass him the ball inside the box and shoot and it will go in. 

He's a bench player for me now anyway as he doesn't really fit my squad and he never felt right with the way I play.

Just looked at his stats. He's played 24 games and scored 13 for me, whereas Deulofeu is 96 games played with 132 goals. As soon as a decent SBC with a 88/89 rated squad comes along Kane is getting fired right into that.

11 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There's your first pest card of the year right there.

Fucking Moments Danjuma. Haven't lost yet against a squad including him but he's scored about 20 goals past me tonight.

Need 1 more 86 rated players to complete this SBC, he'll be a massive upgrade on Donyell Malen. 

4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Need 1 more 86 rated players to complete this SBC, he'll be a massive upgrade on Donyell Malen. 

I beat a guy 5-4 last night and he scored all four and he hadn't even bothered to change the LM to ST. 

The Deulofeu inform I have is insane but with 2 more finishing stats that card is unreal.